41. First and second gravity combined

Corrine

Bago ang lahat, ang Papa ko pala ang nakidnap. Isa siya sa mga prisoners of war, naiiba ang kaso niya sa lahat sapagkat hindi madalas na ikulong ang mga sundalo, pinapatay kaagad ito ng terorista. Ang ikinakatakot ko ay baka atakihin din sa puso si mama.

Nagkaharap harap kami sa sala. At walang may nagsasalita. Sarado ngayon ang Café na si Joseph na ang namamahala. Dinamayan din ni Tita Gigi si mama ang mommy po Romano at nandun din ang mga magulang ni Jenna. Nasa sober state kami nang may nag doorbell sa gate.

"Wait ako na ang titingin."

Sabi ni Jenna na sa tingin ko hindi na makatiis sa hangin na toxic.

Pagbalik niya limang higanteng tao ang kasama niya na nagpasikip lalo sa masikip nang bahay namin.

Joshua

Their faces were like of a holocaust. I found Corrine's and she's like paper thin, did I do this to her? Go efff yourself Corbes!

Mama Dels is on the corner and her eyes is a waterfalls.  Romano is the only one not in the mood he is crawling on the floor with the dogs and two infants. I don't think they were his. So before I speak I went to check on the babies, I had a strong feeling they are mine. But before I do Corrine pulled me to the stairs. I know everyone is staring at us, especially Romano but the important thing to me is her. One of the babies crawled expertly and it crawled fast toward us. And then he uses my feet as a stronghold to stand up. I looked down and carry him and we headed upstairs to her room.

"Do we have twins?"

I can't stop grinning like the idiot that I was, I'm not even sure if they were ours. But even if its hers with another man, they were still mine. I don't care,  then I can easily kill their biological father and they will be mine they will never know any other existence of another father.

She inhaled loudly as if there is something stuck in her lungs and she's trying to clear it out. My son's hands are playing my beard. And he looked at it curiously with eyes wide, reminded me of Corrine a few years back when she ogled me as if I'm a wierd science experiment.

"Corbes I'm not glad that you're here, I'm almost there, getting over you, but obviously..."

I placed a finger on her lips. While trying to stop the baby from pulling my facial hair, with its sloppy wet hands.

"First of all, are they ours?"

She glared on me. As if it's not the important thing right now, her nose flares and I love it. She took the baby from me and said.

"I have no plans telling you about them."

Patience is a rare commodity that I am willing to buy no matter how much it cost.

"Sweetheart just a yes or a no please."

I took him again from her arms and kissed him fervently. He giggled as I if I'm the funniest and the silliest man alive.

"What's your name buddy, wazz your cuddly cuddle name huh..?"

He laugh the harder.

"His name is Hosea, and hers is Riyanne."

She crossed her arms, bored of the conversation, I know that she's trying to pacify me because I know she needed my help.

"Okay but you didn't answer my question."

"No! obviously they got their eyes from their parents, Bruce and Wayne's"

I can't help but laugh at her evident sarcasm. Their names gave it away but I just wanted to break the ice between us. I pulled her nape so we can get closer, I was suppose to kiss her but the baby pulled my face away, I guess he's not done playing with my beard.

" Josh you know about my dad right?"

And there she broke down into pieces. She sobbed and the baby stopped playing looked at her, it looked like he might want to cry too.

"Shhhh honey, stop you're scaring the baby, calm down okay, we had it all figured, we can rescue your father."

"That's the reason I'm glad you're still in the military."

And that's a statement, I know I will. I brought them downstairs and the rest of the family are all laughing, my squad were train to war debriefing so they kind of know how to manipulate the mood temporarily.

"There he is! hey Corbes why don't you show them the crocodile bite on your butt."

And everyone had a share of roared laughter. I didn't mind.

"No! I don't wanna gross out everyone."