Horrible Date

(Misty POV)

Luke picked me up from my house and was driving to a restraunt when he cursed and did a U turn "I'm sorry, I totally forgot my wallet. I'll make a quick stop at my house" I just nodded as we drove in silence to the house.

When we arrived I took in the sight in front of me, this house was huge. It's like I litteral mansion, a big white mansion. Luke started talking as he unlocked the door but I was to distracted to answer as I looked at the inside. I stayed at the door, straight in front of me was a giant staircase that led to two bridges, one going left and the other right, at the end of the bridges where a door on each end. If I looked to my left there was a black and white kitchen that had a hallway next to it, leading I'm not sure where. If you look to the right there is a big living room with a giant flat screen TV and three couches set into a square with the TV. Next to the living room was another hallway that led to an unknown place.

I finally noticed the blonde boy talking and I walked more into the house "Misty this is Lana, Lana this is Mistu" the boy said as he approached a blonde that I could only see the back of her headl, Luke whispered something in her ear with a huge smirk on his face. He than pulled away from the girl and ran up the stairs, yelling something about his wallet.

The blonde slowly got of the couch and turned to me, walking over. "I'm Lana" she said and reached for my hand which I gladly took "Misty" I said as I stared up at the green eyed beauty.

Lana was tall to the point it was intimidating, she had full lips and perfectly white teeth, her light and vibrant green eyes where unbelievably gorgeous, like it looked like it could be contacts. Was she wearing contacts? I stopped looking in her eyes when I heard a rough voice speak "I'm back!" he yelled, making me jump and than notice I was holding the beautiful blondes hand, which she must have noticed to because she quickly pulled away and I felt the need to grab it again. But my hand was quickly grabbed by a dry and rough hand, Luke. "It was umm nice meeting you" Lana said barely above a whisper as she stared at her feet and than at me with her beautiful eyes.

"You too, Bye Lana" I said as I was pulled away harshly by the boy "Bye Lana!" he yelled out as he pulled me out the door and shut it.

He let go of my hand and turned towards me with a grin "Ready for that date?" he asked as he put his arm out to the direction of the car, letting me go first.

"Yeah" I said to the tall boy as I walked to the car with my head down and slowly crawled in. My mind wasn't on Luke but was on his sister. I know thats probably really wrong but she was really really beautiful.

Before I knew it I was at a restraunt and my door flung open, I looked up to see Luke grabbing my arm and basically dragging me in, I don't think he ment to be rough, but he was. "So Misty, tell me about yourself" he said as we got seated across from each other. I thought for a while and than answered "Well, I'm 16 years old, I'm 5'3, I have 4 siblings, my dad left when I was 7,  when I get older I want to move to LA, and that's pretty much it" I said as I tried to think of anything that was actually interesting about me.

"What about you?" I asked and the blonde boy immediately started talking about himself.

End of the date

He walked me to my door "I had a really great time" I lied convincingly to him, the truth is that the date was actually pretty bad. Luke was full of himself, he was clearly very interested in sex, he stared at my boobs the entire night, he talked a lot about how much money he had, and was very rude to the waiters which as a waiter I know is a hard job.

"I'm glad, I did too" he said and leaned in slightly "We should do it again sometime" he said, smoothly leaning in more and more. I know I do not want to do this again, but I have a huge problem with rejecting people. I got really anxious and noticed I hadn't spoken in way to long "Yeah" I blurted out and he grinned at me and closed the big gab that was between us. Catching me by surprise but I kissed back, the kiss felt... Wrong, very wrong. He pulled away and smiled "That was awesome" he announced loudly.

The fuck? He thought that was good?!

"Yeah, well I should go" I said awkwardly as I opened my door and walked in "Bye Misty" he excitedly said.

"Bye Luke" I said with akwardness covering my voice as I closed the door and took a deep breath.

Why in the world did I agree to go on another date with that fuckboy?!