Breakups

Breaking up with the blonde boy should be easy, Misty was desperate to do it actually.

If she's being honest it's not out of the goodness of her heart, considering she was cheating on her boyfriend with his sister who she loved. No, it should be for that reason but it wasn't why she was so ready to do it.

Though Misty would never admit it to anyone, the reason she was desperate to get the breakup over with was because Lana had refused to have sex with her until it was done, she didn't want to hurt her brother anymore. Which Misty could understand but that didn't stop her crazy teenage hormones from wanting to fuck her smoking hot girlfriend any chance she got.

Lana Chains had a body to die for, a face that could make any gender melt, a seductive personality if she tried or not, and vibrant green eyes that could make you kneel at her feet and beg if she told you to.

And it didn't help that Misty was in love with the ruthless blonde who she happened to know was mind blowing in bed.

So yeah, she wanted to breakup with the jock as soon as she could so she could willingly kneel at the girls feet and make Lana beg.

The only problem was she had no idea how to breakup with the boy, he was sweet to her and didn't deserve this kind of heartbreak, but Misty really wanted sex because she hadn't had it in a week and a half, which isn't long to a lot of people but you'd understand if Lana was your girlfriend.

Tempting you by wearing tight white t-shirts without a bra, "forgetting" to put on pants before leaving her room, teasing you with her hands almost innocently to anyone but Misty, making out so heatidly with you until you're a moaning mess but pulling away before you can even get your hands under her tight crop top.

Misty was getting wet just thinking about it, causing her to groan and get up to find her soon to be former boyfriend. She couldn't stand the torture anymore, so she got up and walked to the blonde boys room where she knew she could find him.

Misty knocked lightly on the wooden door to Luke's room, she heard some shuffling and a muffled 'come in' so she followed the request.

"Oh, hey babe" Luke said, looking the girls way for a brief second before averting his eyes back to the video game he was playing with concentration.

His body jerked with his finger movements on the controller, like he was using his whole body to make the small movements. "We need to talk" Misty started, sitting down on the bed he was on. He nodded as for her to go on which made her sigh, but kept on with her plan.

"Listen, you are a really, really great guy Luke. You treat me so well, and you're so handsome. You're any girls dream" Misty tried to stroke his ego a little and succeeded in making him smirk as he stared at the flat screen TV.

"It's just that, you aren't my dream.. person" Misty said, shaking her head at herself on her stumble of words. Luke didn't seem to notice though, his full attention on what looked like stabbing a group of men.

"Listen babe, I'm kinda busy" Luke said dissmissevely to the young girl who was struggling with her words. She rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples at his lack of following.

"No, Luke, you're not listening. You're great but I don't think we are meant to be together" Misty said, mentally slapping herself for her lame words of sincerity.

Luke paused his game, dropping the black controller and turning to the brunnete who was looking at him with sorrow. "What?" He asked, hoping he didn't hear his girlfriend correctly.

"We aren't meant to be together, Luke, I'm sorry but its just not working anymore" Misty almost whispered as the green eyes stared into hers with such fear it made her want to cry.