Girlfriend?

(Misty Pov)

"So, you and Lana seem to be getting along" Luke commented as he sat down across from me "Yeah, she's really sweet" I answered above a whisper why looking down at the empty white plate in front of me "No, she's not" he said right before the waiter came over to take our order.

Luke brought me to dinner at an overly fancy restraunt, that I cannot even pronounce. He said he wanted to ask me a question, though I don't know why he had to ask me at a restraunt.

"You look lovely tonight Misty" he observed as he looked me up and down "Thanks Luke..." I answered unsure why he was being so polite and strange. He smiled at my response and stayed silent, something he never does. "How has your day been goi-" he began to ask but I cut him off "just ask me your damn question! Your acting way to strange!" I said to him, a little loudly because people turned to stare at us.

He smiled at all the people staring so they would look away "Okay! Damn!" he whisper yelled at me and I smiled in response to my victory.

"I've been meaning to ask you this question ever since we me, Misty" he started off "But I always got nervous and backed down, because you make me nervous, you're the first girl to make me nervous" he said with a growing smile "So! I wanna ask you if you'll be my girlfriend!?!" he said happily and I could tell my expression read "terrified and surprised" "but we haven't even kissed" I said back desperately, because I have a huge problem with turning people down, especially ones I care about.

"Yeah, but we can do that plenty" he answered with a more seductive voice "You want me to be your girlfriend?!" I asked just to make sure I was hearing him right. His smile widened "Yes exactly!" my body went into panic mode and I wanted to say no, I needed to say no! "Okay.." I answered and mentally slapped myself as I looked at the overjoyed boy who jumped out of his chair and ran over, kissing me, with his very rough lips.

What the fuck did I do?

------------

I walked into my "boyfriends" house, the place I've been staying for the past few weeks. Luke went to football practice, or what ever he does, and dropped me home.

The house seemed to be empty and I mentally thanked god for that, because I just needed to clear my mind, maybe take a nap.

I walked into the kitchen and was instantly thrown against the cold wall "What the fu-" I was cut off when I saw a blonde, a blonde that was not my boyfriend, kissing me.  My eyes slowly fluttered closed as I melted into her soft lips.

I know I shouldn't be kissing Lana, I shouldn't be kissing my boyfriends sister, but I just couldn't stop.  I kissed her ridicously soft lips, that tasted like some kind of fruit blend that I didn't have time to think about.

Lana's hands slipped up my shirt and slowly went up my stomach why rocking her hips into mine, she took me off the wall and pushed me to the island. She took one hand out of my shirt and travled it down my hips, she suddenly pressed against my center, hard. Making me moan and gasp, she smiled into the kiss and slipped her tongue into my mouth with her hand still pressing her hand onto my pussy.

I started rocking into her hand, begging for more attention on my center. Lana slowly took off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the kitchen. She went down to my neck and started kissing it.

"Wait, wait" I yelped and weekly nudged her so she'd stop "What's wrong?" she asked as she pressed her hand ever harder into my center, and rubbed up and down slightly, making me throw my head back and moan. She smiled and went back to working on my neck but I stopped her again "What's wrong Mist?!" she asked with worry lacing her tone.

  "Your brothers my boyfriend!" I yelped out.

Lana instantly jumped off of me like I was on fire "What?" she asked just above a whisper "Your brother asked me to be his girlfriend" I answered and looked down at the floor "And you said yes!?!" she yelled now "Yes" I answered her with my head still looking at the floor "But.. You kissed me.. And again in the living room" her voice went quiet again.

I didn't know what to say, she was right, I kissed her several times and now her brothers my boyfriend.

"Damnit Misty! Look at me!" she yelled and my head instantly snapped up to meet her normally electric green eyes that were now a duller green "I'm sorry Lana" I said quietly to the blonde who burned her gaze into me "Fuck you, Misty" she said why shaking her head before walking out of the kitchen, and out of the house "Lana!" I yelled after the girl that made me feel butterflies in my stomach, the girl that I felt electricity with every time we touched, the girl who made me feel complete bliss when she kissed me. I pulled my shirt over my head and walked after her.

She didn't answer, just slammed the door. A second later I heard a car door opening and than an engine starting "Fuck" I whispered under my breath.

Just than the front door opened "Lana!" I yelled and ran towards the door, only to be met with the wrong blonde sibling "No, even better" his deep voice answered "Oh, hey Luke" I said with disappointment lacing my voice and walked back to the kitchen, leaning against the counter "Don't sound so disappointed" he laughed and walked up to me, pulling my waist into him and kissing me.

I recipocated but I just didn't feel any sparks with him.

----

(Lana Pov)

"Boyfriend? Fucking boyfriend?" I talked to myself as I drove away from the house that held the girl that I was crazy over, probably making out with my fucking brother.

"What does he have that I don't? Other than a dick!" I yelled out to nothing and drove into the driveway of an ugly, small, white house.

I walked up to the door and swung it open "She chose Luke over me!" I yelled out "Lana? What are you talking about?" the raspy voice of my former bestfriend asked as I closed the door and came over to the ripped up green couch "Misty! She's my brothers girlfriend now!" I said as the blonde handed me a beer that I defiantly needed "Isn't Misty the one you almost fucked on your couch?" she asked confused "Yeah!"

"And she's dating your brother?" she asked again

"Yep!" I yelled out and looked over to the TV playing Shameless as I took a drink of the beer "Slut" Miley said as she focused on the TV too.

---6 beers and a bottle of Vodka later----

"You should make her jealous!" Miley yelled out to me even though I was sat right next to her on the bed "YES" I answered to her genius idea "If she can fuck somebody else, I can too!" I yelled out to the blonde.

"Okay! Who would wanna date you?" Miley said and looked over to me "Everybody! Have you seen my body!" I said, making gestures down to my body "Yeah, I have" she said under her breath, earning a smack from me "Hey! I was joking!" she said holding her arm that I hit "Bitch" I commented before flipping over on the bed we where laying on, looking at the ceiling "But seriously, who would YOU fuck" she said, flipping over with me.

"What about Melanie?" she suggested "Nah, she's getting it on with Julie" I blocked her suggestion "Okay, what about Lea?" she asked "I don't have time for in the closet girls" I answered and Miley groaned "Fine, what about Madison?" she asked and I looked over at her "Perfect!" I yelled as I recalled the dark haired girl that always stared at me.