You Kissed Her?

(Lana Pov)

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Miley yelled and I covered my ears as a reflex of her screaming "Shhh! I kissed her, okay?" I said quietly, knowing my brother and his girlfriend I just made out with in the next room. "Are you crazy?! She's dating your brother!" she said in a whisper yell and I nodded rapidly at her words "I know! I'm sorry! My body was craving it and so I just gave in" I said with guilt in my voice and she rolled her eyes at me "That's not how life works! You can't do that!" she yelled and I just nodded "I'm sorry! It just kinda happened!" I continued "I was just like saying shot to her and than I kissed her and it got heated than I stopped and said the thing and walked away" I said quickly and she looked at me like I had just described Algebra to her (which she sucks at). "Wait what happened?" she asked more calm and I scratched my lower arm nervously "I kinda confronted her about her feelings for me like "I know you want me' and than like kissed her and when I pulled away I was all likes 'I want you too' before walking away to up here" I explained to the blonde in my room and she looked starstruck. "YOU SAID WHAT?!" She basically screamed and I leaped up to cover her mouth with my hand "Shut up!" I whisper yelled and she nodded slowly so I took my hand of her pink lips "You're so fucking fucked"

-----------------

My body spasmed as I flinged up, breathing rapidly and clenching the sheats in my fist "It was just a dream, Mist" I whispered to myself as I ran my hands through my tangled brown hair and tried to get my uneven breathing under control.

I felt something besides me so I looked over to see half naked Luke sprawled over the bed, arms and legs spread as far as they could reach, taking up as much space as he was capable of.

I sighed heavily before taking my hand out of my hair and running it down my face, rubbing my eyes and yawning out of exhaustion.

I slowly and gently crawled out of bed and carefully tiptoed out of Luke's room, making sure not to wake the blonde boy. I opened the white door before making my way down the halls and stairs. I slowly made my way to the kitchen beige I heard voices coming from it "Well I ate it and I didn't even die. So it's not THAT poisonous" a light and sweet voice said "That by no means, means you should eat it. It was poisonous you could have died" an angelic voice said right before I walked into the room where they where sitting at the island, eating cereal.

"Maybe I'm like imune to posion" Miley said, neither of them noticing me yet "Yeah, well, we're not gonna find out" Lana said before she heard me walking to the fridge and both their heads turned to look at me.

"Oh, hey Misty" Lana said sweetly and I smiled at her and turned my head to face Miley who was giving me a 'I know what you did' look "Where's Luke?" she asked as Lana got up to hug me "You know, your boyfriend" she said and Lana quickly pulled away from me with a guilt look in her eyes.

I glared at Miley and she smiled sarcasticly "He's upstairs, sleeping" I said before walking to the fridge and pulling out an orange.

The kitchen fell silent as we all akwardly glanced at each other. "Okay, this is way to akward, lets talk about the elephant in the room" Miley said and me and Lana looked at the blonde "You guys made out last night" she said and my jaw dropped at her words.

"You told her?!" I asked directly to Lana "Well yeah, she's my-" Lana started but failed to finish from Miley interrupting her "I'm her bestfriend! Of course she did!" I rolled my eyes at the two "So, back to the subject. I have a few questions" Miley admitted and me and Lana shares a look before looking over to the blonde "What?" Lana asked for both of us.

Miley smiled widely "Was it good?" She asked in a whisper and Lana slapped her arm "Miley!" I yelled at the girl and she rolled her eyes, grabbing her now red arm "Fine! Fine, what are you guys?"  she asked and I looked over to Lana who was staring blankly at Miley "I don't know" she said and I slightly nodded "Okay, what do you guys want to be?" she asked and this time I felt Lanas glance on me "I don't know" I admitted and Miley nodded confusedly "Okay, what about Luke?" she asked and this time we looked at eachother before looking back at Miley "I don't know" we both said and Miley face palmed "Do you even like eachother?!" She asked angrily and I stared into Lana "Yes" I said quietly and she looked over to me with an unreadable expression.

Lana opened her mouth "I-" just than Luke walked in, scratching his blonde hair and yawning as he walked over to the fridge "I had the best sleep" he said oblivious to what was happening right before he walked into the room "Hey babe" he said sweetly as he walked over and kissed the top of my head. Lana and Misty rolled their eyes in sync before cleaning their bowls and putting them in the washingmachine and walking out.

"What's up with them?" he asked tiredly and I shrugged as he wrapped his arm around me "I'm not sure".

---------------------

(Lana Pov)

"Why does she like him?!" I asked angrily "I could treat her so much better! And I'm so much hotter!" I said pacing back and forth in my room "Babe, calm down" Miley said, grabbing my hand "I know you're hotter, we all know you're hotter. And a better girlfriend" she pulled me into her and I relaxed into her arms "If she likes me than why is she with him?" I asked and she shook her head "You just have to show her what she's missing" I lifted my head off her chest and looked up at her "How do I do that?" I asked blankly and she smiled misheviously.

------------------

(Misty Pov)

Luke and I where huddled on the couch, his arm wrapped around me as we watched some cooking show he was into. Which is ironic sense he can barley make ramen.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and I looked over to see Lana walking into the room with a smirk "Luke, I need to borrow your girl for a second" she said and we both looked up at her with confusion "Yeah, okay" he said, unwrapping his arm from me so I could get up.

Lana grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway towards the guest room but she took a sharp turn, opening one of the many bathrooms in this house and pushing me into it. I stumbled slightly "Lana what do you ne-" she grabbed my collar and pushed me against the door, closing it "Shut up" she whispered and I was about to answer in my defence but she kissed me, roughly.

I kissed back in the reflex, grabbing her hips and pulling her into my body. She pushed her body into me more, making me collide into the door again before she kissed down my neck and down my collar bones. She went back to my lips and put her hand up my shirt, I gasped at the sudden coldness of her freezing hands.

She took my open mouth as an opertunity to stick her tongue into my mouth. I grabbed her face and moaned into her mouth as her tongue swirled skillfully around my mouth. She guided her hand up my stomach and cupped my boob still in my bra, I moaned and gasped in suprise and just like that she pulled away.

"Lana what the fuck?!!" I said as I tried to get a hold of my breathing and get in control of how turned on I felt "Go spend some time with your boyfriend" she said with a smirk before opening the door and walking out.

"What the actual fuck"

------------------------
Hey babes

I'm trying to update more, sense I feel like I don't do it enough.

Also do you guys like the new cover? The old one was all blury, plus this one is cuter.