Daddy Issues

~Flashback~

Lana sat on her bed with her girlfriend Sindy, in a heated make out session "Shouldn't your dad be home soon?" Sindy said, pulling away from her girlfriends lips "No.. He's.. at.. Work" Lana said in between kisses.

Lana was 13 years old at the time, her girlfriend 14. Her mom's sickness was getting worse and worse as time progressed but there was still hope, at least that's what her older brother Luke told her.

Sindy put her hands inside of the blondes shirt, tugging it off of her head and leaving her in a white bra. Her pants had already been discarded a while back and now she was sitting on the dark haired girls lap in a bra and underwear.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Sindy asked and Lana let out a laugh "You tell me that all the time, Sid" she said, her arms wrapped around the older girls shoulders.

"Yeah, but I feel like I don't tell you enough" she said in a soft voice, making the blonde smile "You're perfect Lana" she said as she ran her hands up and down the younger ones sides.

"I love you, Sindy" Lana told her girlfriend, looking deep into her gray eyes and getting lost in them "I love you too, Lana" she said before connecting their lips again.

Sindy moved her hands to the back of her girlfriends bra when a voice made itself present "I knew you were a faggot" a manly voice spoke, startling both the girls and causing Lana to jump off of the older girls lap.

"Dad?!" Lana yelled, fear present in her voice "We weren't doing anything! Really! It's not what it looks li-" Jack cut her off as he approached the two on the two on the bed "Shut up you Dyke! I know what was happening! You were being a little slut!" he yelled, grabbing onto his daughters shoulder and pulling her off the bed roughly.

"Sex at 13?! Really Laynie?! You're that desperate for attention?!" he yelled in her face, throwing his fist at her head, causing her to whimper. "Don't touch her!" Sindy yelled jumping off the bed "Don't tell me what I can and can't do with my daughter you faggot!" he yelled at the teenage girl.

He grabbed a fist full of her jet black hair and slammed her head into a wall, knocking her down to the ground when he let go. He brought his foot to her stomach, repeatedly kicking her as she screamed out in pain "DAD PLEASE STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Lana screamed, grabbing onto her dad's shoulders and trying to pry him away but he wouldn't budge "Do you not like watching your dyke girlfriend get beaten up Laynie?!!" Jack yelled at his daughter.

"Making my daughter a faggot!" he yelled as he beat her, you could probably hear bones cracking from miles away "Dad! It's who I am! She didn't do anything please stop!" Lana cried as he beat the love of her life.

"Lana are you oka-" Luke walked into the younger girls room. He had just gotten back home from hanging out at the football field with his friends "Jack!" he yelled, grabbing onto the dad's shoulder and successfully pulling him off of the 14 year old girl.

"You're gonna kill her!" he stated when her tried to get back to Sindy. That got him to stop, instead he turned to his daughter "You! You little cunt!" he yelled, grabbing onto her arm hard enough to bruise it "You little slut! You can't keep it in your fucking pants!" Jack yelled before punching his daughter in the face again.

"I'm sorry dad!" she yelled, bringing her hand up to her bleeding nose "You're a fucking faggot!" he screamed at his half naked daughter before bringing his leg up and kicking her stomach, causing her to fall to her knees as she screamed in pain.