Better Safe Than Sorry

(Misty Pov)

Did I do something wrong?

Should I apologize?

How long can she avoid me for?

Those were the thoughts that had been running through my head since Lana and I's heated encounter in the laundry room.

She had looked at me with adoration and lust oozing out of those perfect green eyes of hers than, but after she ignored me like I had some sort of disease.

It's been 4 days and she still hasn't said one word to me, when I walk into a room she immidently leaves, when I try to talk to her she either ignores me or mumbles an excuse to leave.

I asked Luke if he knew what was wrong with her but he said that "She's always this cold" towards him. Amy hasn't talked to her because she's not really around much, she comes in and out of this house as she pleases, most nights she's out partying. So she's not much help.

Next was Miley, the blonde who had threatened me that she'd "Chase my ass with a sledgehammer if I broke her babies heart" AKA Lana. So as you can tell, we're not on the best terms.

I walking down the empty hallway that led to Lana's room, knowing that Miley would be there. I wonder where she actually lived, Luke always yelled at her to go home but she rarely did.

I also wondered why my boyfriend disliked the blonde so much, she seemed nice enough. Well at least when you weren't fucking her bestfriend and her bestfriends brother at the same time.

I knocked on the bedroom door lightly, knowing fully that Lana was out because why she was walking out the front door I tried to talk to her and she just mumbled before running to her car and driving away.

There was no response but I could hear the faint noise of music so I knew she was there. I opened the painted white door, looking in slowly to see Miley on her phone on the bed why music came out of Lana's speakers she had set up around the room.

"Miley?" I asked as I walked in, shutting the door behind me and catching the attention of the blonde. She looked pretty unpleased by my presence and I sighed before sitting on the end end of the bed she was resting on.

"Yes Misty?" she asked, setting her phone down and looking at me "Do you know why Lana is ignoring me?" I cut right to the chase and Miley didn't look affected by the question at all.

"Because I finally talked some sense into her" she said and I felt anger surface inside of me at the thought of the girl turning Lana against me.

"What did you say?!" I more demanded a respond than asked.

"Just that you either pick her or her brother, and if you don't pick her over Luke then to break off this weird situation you guys have going on" she said and my anger turned into rage as the younger girl looked me dead in the eye.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" I yelled at her and she didn't flinch, but anger started showing up in her eyes as I freaked out on her.

"Because she deserves better! You're gonna hurt her" she said angrily and I clamped up at the thought of hurting the beautiful green eyed girl.

I didn't want to bring any harm to her, just the thought of it made my heart ache. But she's not the type you have a relationship with. She's not the romantic type that you swoon over in movies, but her brother is. And I have her brother.

"I have to go" I said under my breath before getting up and making my way to the door.

"Misty!" Miley yelled, making me stop in my tracks and turn around the face the blonde on the bed.