Going Out

*Trigger Warning*

The drunken man stumbled trough the front door, aimlessy closing it behind him before he walked into the small ghetto house.

The house seemed to be empty as all you could hear was the mans heavy footsteps on the molding wooden floor.

His wife was in the hosiptal, that he knew considering he just came from it. Well, he came from the bar but before that he was with his wife that couldn't remeber his name.

He stumbled over to the fridge, opening up the empty fridgaratore, he was met with the blank white space as his eyes scanned for any sort of alchohalic beverage.

But there was nothing, he drank it all and god knows he had no money to pay for more.

"Laynie?!!" the worn out man called for his 13 year old daughter. There was no sound at first but soon enough the young girl came walking down the stairs.

"Hi dad" she said with an unsteady voice "You went to see mom, how is she?" she asked with the smallest glint of hope in her voice.

The man ignored her question and looked back at the fridge before looking at the blonde "Where is my drinks?" he asked her in an angry tone.

"Dad..You drank them" she said just above a whisper, some fear in her voice as his anger got more prominent.

"Then get me more" he said, his voice getting less interested as he closed the fridge door "With what money?" Lana asked, very unsure of her questioning.

"I pay for this house, I pay for this food, I pay for the car, you can get some money on your own you ungrateful little thot!" he exclaimed angrly, though he clearly wasn't speaking the truth.

Lana and Luke payed the house payments, they didn't even have enough money for food so there wasn't any, they didn't have a car, and her dad didn't have a dime. Lana did have a job, 2 actually and she wasn't even legally aloud to but any money she got from that went to the falling apart house.

"Dad even if I had money they wouldn't let me buy alchohal I'm to you-" she tried to reason with her dad but it only angered the intoxicated man more.

He stumbled over to her as quickly as he could at his state with rage "Selfish little bitch! I ask one thing from you and you can't even do that you disgusting faggot!" he said with rage, raising a hand and smacking his daughter across the face, making the young girl whimper.

"You're a little slut that couldn't be more of a spoiled brat if you wanted" he said, taking a hold of her shoulder tight enough to brusie it and throwing her to the wall with all his strength.

She fell to the ground and groaned in pain before he approached her again and stomped on her fingers, they made a crunching noise and she screamed in pain, pulling it away and clutching it with her only good hand as she scrambled up to a sitting position leaning against the wall.

He walked out of the house muttering curse words to himself as he walked out of the door and slammed it shut behind it.

Lana let out sobs as she rocked on the ground, clutching her hand in pain and trying to calm herself down.

I snapped out of the flashback I had found myself in, pulling my hand into my other hand and cradiling it.

I just jammed my finger into the counter and now I was close to tears as memories flooded my mind.

"Lana?" I heard a feminine voice say and my head snapped over to the red head who was sitting at the counter, looking at me with confusion and worry in her eyes.