Shower

(Misty Pov)

"Oh come on babe" Luke whined as he tried to get the his keys from my hands "You're forgetting something!" I said with a smile as I pulled my arm out further away from the blonde boy "I don't understand what I'm missing. I have everything but my keys" he said trying to grab them out of my hand but failing.

"You're forgeting something!" I insisted and he looked into my eyes "Just tell me what I'm missing, Babe!" he demanded and I smiled before leaning in "My goodbye kiss" I told him and he smiled before coliding our lips together, I laughed into the kiss as I grabbed his hand and set his keys in them "Thank you, see you in a few" he said with a huge smile before running straight to the front door.

"Okay, eww. Can't you see some people are trying to eat?" Amy whined and I giggled before turning my vision away from the door and towards the red head "Will you stop whinning??" I asked and she shook her head "We're cute!" I told her but she shook her head again "No, you guys are cringe worthy" she confessed "But I mean, it's your boyfriend" she said right as another blonde entered the kitchen.

"Hey Mist" Lana said, walking over to me and wrapping her long arms around my body. Setting an innocent kiss on my neck, making my smile widen. "Hey Lana" I said just above a whisper and I felt her hold on me tighten "Do you wanna watch the Criminal Minds with me and Miley?" she asked as she hurried her head in my neck, making me laugh "Yeah, sure. I'll be there in a second" I told her before setting a chaste kiss on her lips.

Lana walked out and I looked over to Amy who was still munching on her cereal, looking at me intently "What?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "Are you fucking kidding me Misty?!" she asked seriously and I tilted my head in confusion.

"You seriously don't know what you did wrong?" She asked and I shook my head, not having a clue of what she was talking about. "Oh my god, un-fucking believable" she said before pushing out of her chair and trotting off.

What?

--------------
(No ones POV)

"Don't be a bitch! Let me see the remote" Lana laughed and Misty ignored her, clicking the buttons repeatedly "I think I broke it" she commented and Lana laughed "You didn't break it" she insisted but Misty frowned clicking the buttons "Yeah, I did" she said "Here let me see it".

"Oh shit, you did" Lana said with a laugh and Misty frowned even more "Sorry" she said but Lana just smiled as she looked over to the brunnete "it's fine, I'm rich, I can buy a new one" Lana said, making a gesture around the fancy decorated room.

"Yeah, I guess" she said with a frown but Lana up held her smile "It's fine, I'm gonna go grab a water. Want one?" She asked and Misty shook her head "Okay, be right back" she said before kissing the top of her head and walking into the kitchen.

"We seriously need to talk" a sudden voice said, making Misty jump and turn towards the direction of her best friend "Are you done being mad?" Misty asked and Amy shook her head "I was never mad. Just disappointed really" the red head said, making Misty frown.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Amy came and sat next to Misty, grabbing her warm hands "You need to break up things with Luke" Amy said and Mistys eyes widened "What?! Why?" she asked and Amy rolled her eyes at her oblivious friend "Because your fucking his sister!" she stated and Mistys shock disappeared and turned into confusion.

"So?" she asked, making Amy roll her eyes again. "Don't be a fucking bitch! Think about their feelings" she told her "Luke doesn't know" she tried reasoning "Yeah, and how longs that gonna last? Plus, how do you think Lana feels when she sees you with her brother?" she asked and Misty frowned.