The Club

(Misty Pov)

I banged my head repeativley on the blue and white counter, groaning as thoughts of Lana took over my head.

We need to break up with her, we just need to, it's not right to be with her. We need to be with Luke.. Sure he's not as fun and sexy but.. He's the right option, I could actually marry him. I couldn't marry Lana.

But the tought of Lanas soft lips on mine, the feeling of her touch on my body, the way her eyes darkened with lust when we entered the shower, the way she made my back arch, what her mouth did to-

"Are you okay, miss?" a sudden voice said, I jumped, bringing my head away from the counter in the prosses. "Oh! Oh yes! I was just..umm" I stumbled with my words as the mid-aged woman looked at me, amused. "Can I get you anything?" I decided to change the subject and do my job instead "A coffee would be fine, thank you" the polite and feminine voice said with a wide smile.

"Right away" I said, trying to force away the red in my cheeks with a smile towards the amused woman. I went over to start the woman's coffee.

-----------

"Just give me a minute, I need to clean up here before we leave" I said to the blonde haired boy who took a seat at the counter that I was behind.

I picked up a warm wet washcloth and started washing the counter Luke had his arms rested on. "I told you that you don't need this crappy waistress job" Luke started again "I have enough money to support you" Luke said and I rolled my eyes "I can't let my friend support me financially, that's not how life works Luke" I said seriously and Luke pouted a bit "I'm not just a friend I'm your boyfriend and you know you can live off me, so why do you want this job?" he asked and I rolled my eyes again in annoyance "No really! Do you need like a car? I can get you a car. You don't need to work" he insisted "Luke! I don't need a car! And if I did than I would get one with my own money, I don't need your money" I snapped and Luke put his hands up in the air as a surrender "Sorry for asking."

I let out a sigh, brushing my hand through my hair before going back to cleaning. Silently. It wasn't an awkward silence as much as a tense one, Luke knew I was mad about what he said. Does he really expect me to be happy about him being a 'sugar daddy'? I don't need his stupid massive amounts of money, or his mansion, or him for that matter! I'm not a charity case.

I bent down to pick up a spray from under the sink so I could wash the glass window that would let you see into the kitchen which was behind me. I started to get back up when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and rough lips on my smooth neck "Luke?" I asked for an explanation in one word "Yeah, Angel?" he asked and I cringed at the nickname my dad use to call my mom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he trailed kisses up my neck "Nothing" he said in a husky voice "Yeah, it sure doesn't feel like nothing" I commented, trying to hide my frustration with him. Suddenly he flipped my body so I was facing him instead of the counter. He put his arms on my torso and forced his body on to mine.

"We've been dating for a couple months now. And we haven't had sex yet" he admitted and I gulped "Yeah?" I asked, playing stupid in hopes he'd just take his hands off my body. "So, I think we should have sex! I want you" he said, pulling me closer into him "Luke, we're at a diner, we can't have sex here" I said just above a whisper and he rolled his eyes "Yeah we can! Nobody's here" he said "But that's unprofessional of me.. This is where I work" I insisted but he didn't seem to be giving up "Nobody will know" he whispered in my ear, nibbling on it, making me cringe internally.

"But-" he cut me off by bringing his lips to mine, forcefully pushing them onto mine and I reciprocated less eagerly.

This is what you want, Luke.