Explanations

"Should we wake them or?"

"Well yeah"

"Okay wait, wait! I need a picture"

A snapping sound went off

"You done Miley?"

"Ha, yeah sorry"

"Whatever, let's wake them"

"Ooh wait, it was blurry"

"Babe! Really? What are you gonna do with those photos anyway?"

Another snapping noise

"I don't know, blackmail? Or maybe we can make a scrapbook!"

"Did you just suggest we make a scrapbook?"

"Well, yeah, I mean it could be fun, Amy"

"Oh my God, we are not gonna make a fucking scrapbook"

"Okay, well you didn't have to be fucking rude about it, it was just an idea"

"A stupid one"

"Amy!"

"What?"

"That was rude, you bitch"

"Okay, okay, you're right, I'm sorry"

"Damn right I am.. Does this mean you'll make the scrapbook with me?"

"Oh my fucking God, I'm waking them up"

I heard a conversation go on, stirring me awake slowly. I felt a giant warm weight holding down my chest and my left arm, resulting in them being asleep.

I felt the weight stir in my arms, wiggling a little before holding on tighter to to me.

That's when I noticed it was Lana, the girl that I admitted I loved last night and then had sex with.. several times. The girl that is the sister of my boyfriend, the girl who makes me crazy, the girl that never leaves my mind, the girl who loves me, the girl I love.

I could feel her hot breath tickling my neck and making shivers run down my body and a small smile spread on my face as I pulled her even tighter to my body. Her naked body was soft and smooth as my hands rested under her torso and over her waist.

I could lay like this forever, with her.

"WAKE UP SLUTS" I heard yelling so close to my face that I could feel her mouth touch my ear before my whole body jerked up, causing Lana to wake up instantly and freak out.

"What! What's wrong?!" She nearly yelled as she grabbed onto my body and blinked several times to let her eyes adjust to the natural light flowing in through the closed windows.

"Amy what the fuck!?" I yelled at my best friend as a smirk played on her pretty face, making me want to smack it off.

"Oh" Lana said as she caught her breath that had gone erratic from the panic of being woken up by such a loud noise, I could feel her body shaking as she tried to compose herself.

She tried to hide it but I could feel the panic she had when such a loud and sudden noised occured. Her whole body was shaking and her breathing was ragged and heavy as she brought her unsteady hands to her face, muttering something to herself and shaking her head with her hands covering her face before turning to our friends and smiling.

I tried to not let my brain dwell on why she would freak out so much considering I knew the answer to that already.

I looked over and saw Miley glaring at the girl before slapping her across the arm and whisper yelling something in her ear which the red head just laughed at as she rubbed her arm and looked over to the blonde.