Laundry Room

(Misty Pov)

"Babe! That movie was actual shit" Luke said as we walked into the house, just getting back from the movies "No it wasn't! Harley was a fucking queen" I said and he rolled his eyes at my argument. "There wasn't enough Joker" he admitted "The Jokers not even apart of The Suicide Sqaud, the only reason he was there was for Harley" I said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Oh" I said, comming to a hault in my place as I saw Lana sitting on some guys lap with her tongue down his throat. They were sitting on one of the islands stools and her legs were flinged off the side of the chair as her arms were around his neck and his were wrapped around her waist.

"Lana!"  Luke yelled, startiling both out of the kiss. The boy looked up with terror in his eyes and Lana looked bored. "I thought I said no fuckboy in the house!" he yelled, pointing to the man the was squirming under her.

"And I thought that I said if I saw you back here one more time I'd-" he started but Austin abruptly trying to get up cut him off "I should go" he said in a hurry, trying Lana to get off of him so he could run.

"No!" Lana said, using her hands on his shoulders to pull him back down to their original position "You're staying! It's my house, he can stay" she said and Luke rolled his eyes and swallowed his anger "Whatever". Lana smiled in victory as she looked at her brother, than me with a smirk.

The next hour or so, I watched as she kissed him, fed him strawberries, play with his hair, talk to him, and give him all the attention I wanted her to give me. That Alen boy didn't know what she liked, he couldn't please her like I could.

Just watching them kiss made my blood boil, his gross hands all over her perfect body, his rough lips against her pillow lips, it was disgusting. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" I heard my boyfriend say, snapping me out of my staring. We were in the kitchen why Lana was with the brown haired boy on the couch in the living room.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back into his front "Yeah, I'm fine... Just don't you think that that boy is a little manwhorey? And not good enough for your sister?" I asked as my glare was was still set at the two making out on the couch.

"Well yeah, but I guess his whore matches her whore" he laughed and I felt a sudden anger at the boy who was criticising the girl that consumened my thoughts 24/7. "Don't you think it's rude to call your sister a whore?" I asked through gritted teeth and he chuckled in response "No, have you seen her? She's a slut who doesn't belong to anyone. She can sleep with anyone and she knows that and takes advantage of it. I think she honestly needs to close her legs" he said and that really got to me. But I didn't fight with him, instead stared at the two in the living room. "Anyway, what do you want to eat. We can go out or we could cook" he said but I ignored him before excusing myself. "I'll be right back, babe" I said unfocusedly.

I walked over to where Austen had his hands running up my girls thighs as he madeout with her "Lana!" I yelled, making them pull back, and Lana look at me in confusion "We have to talk" I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her into the laundry room that we had talked in a couple days before.

I shoved her in before shutting the door behind me, she stumbled in and looked at me in confusion "Misty, it's not really a good time if you couldn't tell" Lana said, pointing to outside where the two boys were waiting in seprate rooms for us. I didn't say anything just looked her up and down, after some more silence she sighed "What do you need to talk about?" she asked and I shook my head before walking up to her and backing her into the washing machine, making her hit the front of it with her back and making her hands grip onto the edge of it.

"I don't want to talk" I said in a low and husky voice, getting as close to her as I could without actually touching her "But- you- I.. I dont understand" she said and I leaned into her, my mouth grazing her ear as I whispered "I couldn't stand seeing you with that guy for one more second, you don't need him" I stated and I could hear her gulp loudy as I pulled back just enough to see her face.