Fan ~ Nate Parker Smut

[This one is for @BryonyBayley and I hope she likes it xx]

You don't think you'd ever been so excited in your life. Not only were you and your friends going to see New Hope Club and The Tide in concert, but all of you got backstage passes for after the show!

The show was going great so far. While they were playing Young Love, you could've swore you saw Nate looking at you. But you supposed he was looking at everyone like that. 

Then they played their new song called "Naked", and every girl in the place totally lost it. Austin was winking at all the girls in the front, including your group. You sang along and danced and didn't care who heard.

"Thank you so much for having us tonight," Austin's voice rang out at the end of the show. "We are The Tide, goodnight!"

And then they were leaving the stage. "Bry, we get to go see them now!!" Your best friend squealed. You nodded excitedly as your friends all herded to where they'd be let in. 

Once you got backstage, Austin was the first one to see you all. He smiled brightly in a friendly manner. You wondered if he realised that you guys were who he'd been flirting with onstage. 

"Whoa, look at you all! There's like, seven of you," he laughed. "You're all friends?"

One of your friends nodded and began telling him how you all met each other, and how being Tiders has helped that bond become stronger. 

"That's amazing," Austin said when you were finished, nodding and smiling slightly. He did look truly amazed. "Well, uhm, all the other boys are back here, if you want to come on ahead," he motioned. 

As you all began following him, you took up the back. Your friend slowed to your pace and elbowed you. "Seven of us, seven of them," she giggled. 

You rolled your eyes and tried to watch where you were walking. "Good luck with that," you mumbled back.

Levi, Drew, and the NHC boys were all scattered around, on couches or standing by tables of snacks. They all greeted you kindly and asked if you enjoyed the show. One of your friends [a/n me if I were there lol] was fangirling to Blake about his talent and trying to ask Levi if she could touch his hair, all at the same time. You wanted to tell her she didn't have to rush.

"So what was your favorite part of the show?" Drew asked, standing in front of you with his hands shoved in his pockets. 

You heart beat quickly in your chest and you folded your hands to keep them from shaking or touching your face. 

"Tear In My Heart," you smiled. "You guys do a very good job on that one. Levi's part is funny, too," you laughed. 

"THE SONGS ON THE RADIO ARE OKAY," Drew shouted, mimicking Levi.

"BUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE," You both finished together, and you felt a surge of happiness when Drew began to laugh with you. 

Some of the others who'd overheard were laughing, too, and Drew started messing around with Levi, who was shouting "I don't sound like that, guys!"

You were contemplating whether or not you should start a conversation with George when you felt a warm hand on your shoulder.

You turned around to see Nate, who was still a little sweaty and more than a little bit shirtless. Your eyes trailed down...and you quickly caught yourself and looked up to his eyes, smiling. "Hey!" You grinned. 

"Hey," Nate smiled, and his voice sounded so amazing to you. You didn't know why. His smile seemed to be a smirk, but you didn't question it.

"You were great out there," you grinned, trying to start a conversation.