Teddy Bear ~ Drew Dirksen

[1.2k reads (I cri) thank yooouuuu!! This one is for @MultiFandomTiders and I am so sorry that you had to wait so long school keeps me busy!!]

"Drew Dirksen!" You squealed, watching your boyfriend of nine months stride back over to you. "That's your third cotton candy since we've been here!"

Drew shrugged, stashing his wallet back into the pocket of his shorts. "I let you eat most of the last one," he defended, ripping a piece of pink sugar off the stick and letting it melt on his tounge. 

You followed his example and pinched the cottony sugar between your fingers nails, pulling off a small chuck. You felt it melt, then crystalize, then disappear in your mouth. Your lips were tinged with the taste of pure sugar. 

"So what do you want to do first?" Drew asked, slipping his hand in yours. Honestly, you had no clue. It had been Drew's spontaneous idea to come here today, and you'd smiled and told him you'd go along with his idea. That's how Drew was; he was spontaneous, but also sensitive. If his ideas or suggestions were carelessly shot down by you, it hurt his feelings.

So you thought of something you wanted to do. Anything. I mean, this place was packed. Who didn't love a good amusement park every once in a while? 

"Let's go ride that!" You giggled, pointing to the tallest rollercoaster you'd ever seen. It had a lot of hills and spirals.

Drew laughed out loud. "Ha," he mumbled down at you. "No way. I hate rides like that," he admitted sheepishly. 

"Oohhhh, someones scared!" You teased him playfully. 

He rolled his eyes and ruffled your hair. You yelped, fixing it quickly, a sight that always made Drew laugh for some reason. 

Instead of going on any crazy rides, Drew led you to where everyone performed. You saw good music, okay sounding music, animal shows, swimming shows...this place never seemed to run out of entertainment. Or food, or prices to charge you.  

"I know what I want to do next," Drew smiled at you, leading you to the game booths. He payed his quarter to get his turn, and began trying to throw the ball and knock down the pins. 

His first try failed. While he got ready for attempt two, the last of his cotton candy dissolved onto your tounge. He didn't look like he was taking this game too seriously, thank God, but you supposed he was still pretty determined. 

His second try was a different story. He hit the pins dead on---not that you were watching the pins. You were watching how the muscles in his arms and back looked when he stretched that way with his white tank top. 

You were still staring at his body, as if meeting him for the first time, when he slid an arm around you and asked you what you wanted for a prize. 

You giggled and slapped his hand gently, back to reality. "You're the one who won, you pick," you blushed.

"Please, I insist," Drew said in a fake fancy voice. 

In the end, you ended up getting an emoji pillow. It was the laughing emoji, the one that you probably used the most in general. 

You'd thought about being cliché and getting the teddy bear, but that was only for people who knocked the pins down on the first try. 

Away from most of the crowd, Drew circled his arms around you and kissed your forehead. "Did you have fun today?" He asked, looking down at you. 

"Of course I did," you smiled, holding him in return. 

His smile grew brighter and he pecked you on the lips. "That's good then. I'm sorry I didn't win you the teddy bear," he added. 

You stretched up to kiss him, tasting the sugar on his lips and tounge. "I didn't need it. I have one already, right here," you smiled, pointing to his chest. He laughed and kissed your forehead again. 

"I love you baby," Drew mumbled into your hair.

"I love you too, Droo." You blushed.

"Should we call it a night?" He asked you.

"No way, I'm still riding that rollercoaster," you grinned. 

[I really hope that wasn't terrible!]