Nate (@HollySmith903)

"Are you gonna save some of that for when we actually get to the couch?" You asked, staring at Nate. You couldn't help but crack a smile at his mouth, stuffed full of buttery popcorn.
     "Hey, microwaving it is hard work. I deserve to eat it while it's hot." He spoke around the kernels filling his mouth.
     "Well then by all means, get in there!" You grinned, motioning towards the living room. Nate was carrying two huge plastic bowls of fresh, hot popcorn (with extra butter, of course) while you had a 2 liter of Coke and an alarmingly large bowl of eggless cookie dough that you could have ate all by yourself had Nate not insisted on stuffing his face with it. Stuffing his face was, apparently, one of Nate's biggest talents aside from drumming and making music.
     You set the snacks down on the living room table next to the popcorn and sweetly reminded Nate that it was his turn to pick the movie, before you turned and started jogging up the stairs to Nate's bedroom.
     You didn't live with Nate, since you were both a little young for that and you were taking your relationship slow. However, you cherished these weekends you got to spend at Nate's house, forgetting about the outside world and just being with him. He got lonely now that he lived alone, and you never minded slipping away from your dorms, since you felt lonely there too, despite being surrounded by people.
     Nate's room was most likely your favorite place in his house, since it's the most personal room to him. A drum set and various equipment tucked away in the corner, as best as a drum set can be tucked away. A few posters giving life to the white walls, dirty jeans crumpled on the cheap carpet. Nate's bed was big and flooded with fluffy, soft blankets and pillows, with pillowcases that still smelled faintly of his cologne, and on a rare occasion you caught a whiff of your own perfume as you rolled over, which always made you smile.
     This was what you had came for. You collected a mountain of blankets and pillows and brought them back downstairs, dumping them on the couch and beginning to divide them up between you and Nate. This was what made movie night a success: if you want to watch a movie, do it in comfort.
      "I picked Infinity War, I hope you don't mind," Nate said as he plopped down on the couch, taking a swig of Coke from the bottle. His hair was messy and his sweatpants and T-shirt were simple, but you looked about the same since neither of you had done a thing since you'd woken up. Neither of you cared what the other looked like in that moment or any other, because it could not hamper the attraction you had for each other.  At this point, it was beyond skin deep.
     "I mind that it looks like a shark bit into my cookie dough," you frowned. It was true, there was a considerable chunk missing from your prized snack.
     "Let's let you pick dinner tonight and call it even?" Nate asked sheepishly, earning him a punch to the shoulder.
     You both got comfy under the blankets, curled up against each other and hitting play on the movie. These were dates for you two. Nate took you out sometimes, but for the most part he needed to save a lot of money in order to further his career. At this point, there weren't a lot of benefits to dating a guy from a boy band.
     But that never mattered to you. Days like this where you stayed inside and watched movies, or made your own meal together, or helped him clean the house, even taking a nap together were priceless things that brought you closer. It was just you two. No audience, nothing fake. Just you two learning how to be together.
     Laying against Nate as his arm curled around your waist, this was better than any popular nightclub or 5 star restaurant, and there was no place you'd rather be. Even if Nate was chewing popcorn obnoxiously loud in your ear.

(Thank you @HollySmith903 for your request, sorry if it was a little short and that the wait was long! If anyone else has a request for me please place it in the announcement on my message board or the request chapter in this book. I will NOT except requests in comments or DMs, they get lost! Thank you again!)