Chapter 27

Maddie's POV:
I woke up really uncomfortable I woke Sam up and he went and knocked in the door. Dean let us in. "So not even 12 hours and you manage to find a girl," Sam commented.
"Yeah a girl," Dean scratched the back of his neck. I looked to the chair and saw the blue tie sitting there. Dean looked at it then at me. I walked over to it picking it up along the way and resting on the dresser hiding the tie in the back on my jacket pretending I was just scratching my back. "So what was her name or don't you even know that," Sam asked sorting out his bag.
"Ca....Cassandra," Dean said nervously. He looked at me and I smiled. He knew I knew. Sam turned his back and he pointed to Sam then put his finger to his throat as if to say. If you tell Sam I will kill you. I smiled.
"Hey Sam I'm just going to check on the woman from last night to see if she is ok, I'll be back," I said. Sam looked up and at me.
"Oh I'll come," he said.
"Nah I'll be there and back in two seconds." He nodded and Dean gave me the thumbs up behind Sam's back. I was really going to give Cas his tie back.

I zapped away to Cas and found him not too far away he was actually waiting around the back of the hotel. "Hello there," I said. Cas looked at me hands in his pockets. I handed him his tie and winked. "Angels don't sleep I know you saw me," I said to Cas. He didn't say anything just fixed up his tie. "Now that was one thing I was not expecting. You and Dean," I said laughing.
"Dean has a very alluring aura," Cas says and I help him fix up his tie because he just isn't getting it right.
"I bet he does."
"He just pushed me out here and told me to wait because if Sam saw me he would never let it slide. You didn't tell Sam did you?" Cas asked. He seemed just as worried as Dean about Sam knowing.
"No Sam doesn't know. You can come with me for a sec actually that might help Dean a little bit." I said to Cas and led him to the woman's house.

Just as I expected the entity I saw last night was still in the house. "Why have you brought me back here?" Cas asked.
"There is a thing inside the house, you can tell can't you. Is this the same thing or something different," I asked.
"It's something different."
"Oh that's just fabulous." The thing appeared in the window again.
"It doesn't appear to be harmful though," Cas said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"It nearly killed the mother last night." Cas shrugged he didn't know. "Come on we should get back to Dean and Sam."
"Maddie but...." Cas started.
"I know, I know. I can just say I called you here because it is my old house." Cas nodded.

We went to the house again because the people had left she said she wasn't going to stay in that house another night because creepy things kept happening so she went to stay with her sister. I walked upstairs to the nursery and saw a cupboard. I opened it up and reached to the top shelf. Dad always kept a journal up there I was always too short to reach it. I reached my hand up there until I touched something a leather book. "It would have been burnt?" I thought. "Someone has put this here." I sat down on the floor and opened it. It had entry's before I was born, when he met mum, the things he hunted. When they decided to settle down. When I was born saying an angel helped mum. Then my brother being born. I flipped the page not expecting many more entry's but there were more. Ones after the fire too. I read parts.

It hurts to leave my kids but I know they are safe where they are they shouldn't have to face this life. If one of you ever find this I'm sorry for leaving you but I didn't want to drag you into this. This life chased me but it doesn't have to chase you anymore. I love you

Then it babbled on about missions. I flicked a few pages to find the date I had killed Kyle.

I finally found Maddison my baby girl 17 years old wow time had gone fast. But I don't know where Kyle is, he should be 10. Maybe she went off to her own life and he is still in care. I hope he is alright I can't find him maybe soon.

I felt tears forming in my eyes I flicked a few more pages.

It would be Maddie's 23rd birthday now. She is hunting monsters. I'm sad she got into that life but I'm very proud of my girl. I still can't find Kyle. I hope Maddie didn't move away from him I told her to stay with her brother always. I should go ask her, but she won't recognise me. The years have not been kind to me, I look very different.

I quickly skimmed over the rest in fear it was something horrible like he found out. He didn't, he still doesn't know but he knew where I was the whole time.

Those bloody Winchesters found Maddie now she is going off with them, that Dean guy is too close to her I don't like it. I still can't find Kyle and it angers me, he should be 21 now where in the hell is he. I asked Bobby he pointed me to the direction but said the people who were caring for them both were dead so now I have no chance of finding Kyle. God damn it.

I flicked a few more pages and found a few words on one.

Kyle my boy, dead

There were no more pages until the very end.

I know why you did it Maddie. I know why you had to end his life. His mind was corrupted, I am sorry you had to do that. I'm sorry I did not find you sooner maybe I could have helped. If you find this I have placed this here before people moved in hoping you would come back here and find it. I have left a note for who ever finds this to leave it here for you to find. I love you my baby girl.

"Maddie?" Sam said. I looked up.
"Ya?"
"What's that?"
"My dads journal."
"Didn't you say he was dead? How is it here."
"I don't know how he got out but he did. He is still alive," I shut the book and stood up. I turned it over seeing a note.

Please leave for my daughter Maddison.

"If he is still alive maybe he is around here somewhere?" Sam suggested.
"I highly doubt it. But let's find out what ever shit lives in this place," I said.
"Well we already started protecting it. But we were waiting for you just in case the thing attacked you whilst you were up here and we couldn't get to you."
"Aww how nice of you." Sam and I walked downstairs to Dean and Cas.

We started protecting the house and the thing was getting angry. The house was good and protected with no trouble what so ever. The thing disappeared I could tell it was gone.

Back at the hotel I sat down and started reading more of the start of the journal. It showed like a mini map type thing in words. I showed from the hotel as if he knew something. Or I was going to be born. Maybe he saw something before I even was. I got up to follow it.
"Where are you going?" Sam asked.
"Following something. Wanna come?" I asked. Sam nodded. I winked at Cas and Dean when Sam couldn't see and Dean gave me the thumbs up.
"Going to be a while maybe this is a lot of directions," I said to Dean so he had a rough idea. He owed me so freaking much.