Night to Remember

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE! IF YOU CAME HERE FROM FANFICTION.COM, WELCOME! IF NOT, UHHHH WELCOME AGAIN! HAHA. THIS STORY HAS BEEN ON FANFICTION.COM AND I'M MOVING IT HERE. SIMPLE AS THAT :D KK HOPE YOU ENJOY!

July 5, 2013 (also known as the greatest night of my life.)

"Clary, I don't know. I'm not much of a party goer. It'll be weird." I try to explain to my best friend, Clary Fray. She just rolled her eyes and said what a baby I'm being, which I was I am going to admit, but I had my reasons.

I'm not what you would call a "cool" kid. I was more on the lines of "nerdy" or "attractively smart" as I'd like to put it.

Clary on the other hand is a "cool" kid. She's been one ever since she found out that her father's a famous lawyer when we were in the seventh grade. She's been trying to get me to go to all the "cool" kids' activities ever since because she wants me to have fun. I'm quite offended actually. I have fun too. But in the end I always let her drag me there, so she could be happy. I'm just that nice of a guy.

"We're going, and you're going to have fun and not play video games all weekend." Clary scolded.

"But Mom!" I playfully whined. She shook her head as she picked out the clothes I was gonna wear tonight. She threw a blue plaid button down and black skinny jeans. I made a face at the skinny jeans. "Uhm Clare? I think you accidentally gave me one of your jeans." I handed it back to her. "No I didn't. I bought them for you. Now, wear them with pride." That's sort of hard to do when you can't breathe in them. I hate trends. "Fine, you win." I muttered, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Oh geez, Simon!" Clary yelled, averting her eyes. "Warn me before you start changing, so I can leave." Now, it was my turn to roll my eyes. We've literally known each other for ages. Seeing my torso shouldn't be so bad.

"I'll try to keep that in mind when I start caring," I mutter.

She rolled her eyes again before heading downstairs where her "cool" friends waited.

I looked down at the mess of an outfit before me. How the hell am I going to fit anything in those jeans?! How does anyone? I bet even science can't even explain this.

"Okay, let's get this over with."

"Simon, hurry up! We're gonna leave without you!" I heard Clary yell. I take one last look at myself in the mirror. Oh God, what has she turned me into? Clary had taken the liberty of attempting to straighten my hair, leaving it a wavy mess that just loves to get in my eyes. She also took it upon herself to get me some contacts, so no glasses for me tonight. It makes me kind of sad. I really like my glasses. I head downstairs to find my best friend intensely making out with the star quarterback at our school. Hmm, should I politely leave them there and take the car keys from Clary, or rudely interrupt by making gagging noises and screaming at the top of my lungs in a girlish fashion? I like the sound of the second option.

"Dammit Simon you scared the hell out of me!" Clary yelled, frustrated, still clinging on to her boyfriend.

"You should be happy I'm here. He was about to eat you alive." I was rewarded with a grin and a punch in the arm. You might not believe me, but Clary is notoriously strong. She used to be a tiny bully before we became friends. I rubbed the area she punched. It hurt.

We all head out to the quarterback's -Jace Wayland-car and drove off to the party.

Right when we step out of the car, Clary and Jace run inside and disappear for the night as usual, leaving me to fend for myself in the sea of "cool" kids. I didn't mind though, better to have them run off making out and leaving me be than making out in front of me. My best friend is classier than that.

I walk inside the house. I wonder whose it is?

As usual the party is at its peak when I arrive. Clary likes arriving late. I will never understand why. I grab a bottle of beer and make my way to the television. That's usually where I hang out when Clary drags me to parties, plus people that hang out there are funny. When I get there, I spot one of my friends, surprisingly. He's playing spin the bottle with a bunch of other people.

"Simon!" He calls as I walk up to him.

"Eric." I wave, giving him a boy hug as Clary liked to put it. "Dude, play with us." He said, taking my bottle and chugging it down. I nod, taking a seat next to him.

There was at least seventeen of us in that circle playing: Me, Eric, his girlfriend of the week, Craig, Benny, Maia, Jordan, Sebastian, Sabrina, Morgan, five people I have no clue who they are, Alec, and lastly Isabelle Lightwood.

"Kay, your turn!" Maia smiled, gleefully handing me the bottle. I took it with confidence that I won't get a boy. I rub my hands together before placing the bottle on the floor and spinning it. As it started to slow, I got nervous. The bottle passed by most of the girls and my stomach nearly dropped as it stopped, hovering near Sebastian. Or at least I thought it did. I looked up from the bottle to find that it was actually pointed at Isabelle Lightwood, who I later found out was the host of this party. The crowd gathering around the circle ood and giggled. I smiled my most charming smile as Isabelle, clearly drunk as hell, crawled to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sat on my lap, locking lips with me.

This clearly wasn't the night I thought I was going to have. Usually I'd be by the television playing Mario Karts or Halo or Skyrim with a bunch of other people that seem to have been dragged here as well. But tonight, I had a thirty minute make out session with the one and only Isabelle Lightwood. I thanked Clary in my head for dragging me here.

"Okay! That's enough! You're going to eat each other up gosh!" Maia Roberts called, giggling as she pulled us apart. "If y'all wanna make out longer just go upstairs or something." The crowd snickered at that but Alec looked pissed. Oops.

"Come on." Isabelle whispered in my ear, taking me by the collar. "Let's go finish what we started." I grinned, letting her lead me to wherever she liked. I turned my head as we left and gave a thumbs up to Eric. This was a very good night.

Isabelle led me down a crowded hall, stopping at a light pink door with the words "princess" etched on it. This must be her room. She took my hand and led me inside. She had a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Before I could even say anything, she locked lips with me again, pushing me against the door. I could feel her hands trailing against my torso. She slowly began unbuttoning my shirt.

Are we going to actually do it? Oh gosh, I've never actually had sex with anyone before. She's probably really experienced by how she's having her way with me.

She drops my shirt to the floor, pulling me to her bed. "Isabelle, wait." I blurted out, before anything happened yet. She tilted her head confused. "What?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. It's smart to ask, so you don't seem like a douche bag when the girl remembers the next day what she did. Or who she did it with.

"Yes, now stop talking." She pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it. She eyed me for a bit before unhooking her bra. "Touch me, Simon." she whispered, suddenly sounding so innocent.

I closed my eyes, taking a breath before switching the roles where I'm on top of her. "Okay,"

...

The next day I had to sneak out of Isabelle's house through her window. Don't want to get shot by her dad now do we?

It took about two blocks before I got a text message from Clary followed by a call. "Hey, Fray." I greeted a little too chipper. "What's up?"

"I was at your house last night. Okay?" she explained. Our sleepovers have become an excuse for her to tell her mother, so she could stay the night at Jace's. Jace had his own place, which I guess is cool. I sighed. "Yeah, I got you. So how long did you stay at the party?"

"Not as long as you, that's for sure. Do you hear what people said about you last night?"

"No, what?"

"They said you hooked up with Isabelle Lightwood and dude apparently it was loud as hell."

I chuckled. Wow, word really does get around fast. So I guess it's official. You are now looking at Simon Lewis, official "cool" kid.