Chapter 3 : An overtaking power

Someday it will all be gone.
The people you loved, the life you lived and the worries in your head.
You won't breath, your heart won't race when you're in love and you won't feel the pain when rejected.

But that doesn't mean you have to lay underground rotting and waiting to be forgotten.
You can walk around, watch people grow and learn, and revenge all your old and new enemies that have embarrassed you...Well...

Onley when you make the right contract of course...

'Milady please wake up'

Jenavive heard a voice far away in her head.

'Milady?'

Jenavive felt something warm on her cheeks, when she tried to open her eyes she stared right into Sebastian's eyes.
Somehow it didn't scare her Sebastian was right in front of her, she looked at his face and realized how beautiful his eyes were.
And most of all his eyes almost had the same darkness as hers, something that made her feel safe.
He looked like some kind of angel cause of the sunlight that came in trough the window.
She was almost sure it was the sunlight she felt on her cheek a moment ago.

Sebastian smiled and stroked a string of her hair out of her face 'Well good morning milady, it looks like you have slept well.
I made some morning tea for you if you like' Sebastian said while making some tea.

Jenavive pushed her body op and sat against the head of the bed, she stretched her back and arms.

When Sebastian walked back to her with a cup of mint tea she yawned big and rubbed her eyes.
Sebastian laughed when he saw.

'My my, here you go milady' he handed her the cup of tea 'So it's your birthday next week right' he asked all of the sudden.

Jenavive looked up 'Yes... how did you know'

'If I wouldn't know such a thing about my masters sister, what kind of butler would I be' he winked at her.

'Did Diedrich call?' Jenavive asked

'Oh what a good guess, did you notice'

'No not really, he told me he would call soon so I thought it might have been him' Jenavive smiled.

'Well your brother knows now too and he wants to throw you a party, do you like party's milady?' Sebastian asked.

'Uhm... depends on what kind of party it is, I hate formal party's but I really like a masked ball or something'

'That's good to know, I shall report it to my master' Sebastian wanted to walk out of the room but before he could open the door Jenavive stopped him.

'Wait!' she screamed 'Uhm... Sebastian would you like to go shopping with me?
If there is really going to be party... well I would need a new dress and new shoes, so do you want to go with me' she looked at Sebastian curious.

After a while Sebastian smirked 'Of course I will milady after all you need to be as safe as possible'.

Jenavive laughed 'Oh and I'm supposed to be safe when I'm with you'

'Well of course you will milady, I guess you haven't seen my Kong fo fighting yet'

Jenavive busted out laughing 'Yeah sure'

'Oh uhm... Sebastian?' Jenavive sounded a little nervous, she putted the cup of tea on her nightstand and stood up from her bed.
The pyjama's she was wearing was an oversized blouse from Sebastian.