Chapter 7 : Bluebells and cherry blossoms

A garden full of flowers underneath a blue sky.
Everywhere you look are fields full of tulips in every color you can think of.
The rivers have water lilies and the air smells like roses
Far away in the middle of the garden stands a big cherry blossom tree surrounded by bluebells and underneath that tree stand the people you love, your family your friends.
But as you come closer they start to fade and by the time you arrive your all alone no birds no humans nothing.
Just you the flowers and the noise of the wind going thru your hair.
Alone in a garden with no one to talk to, maybe this is what hell looks like.

Months went by fall became winter, and winter became spring.
The reapers came a lot after they knew there were three demons in the Phantomhive mansion instead of two, but they never told them why they came.

Jenavive didn't mind, she liked the reapers and became friends with Grell.
They talked about boys, dressed up for fun and went shopping together a lot.

Around that time she also met Eric and Alan for the first time and believe it or not, she liked them to.

Jenavive loved the winter the world turning white was one of her favorite things but spring... she adored spring she loved the colors of the flowers, the smell she even loved the rain.
But the thing she loved most was falling in love again and again.

Ciel and Sebastian became nicer and Jenavive started to call Sebastian, Sebby and for some reason Sebastian and Ciel started to call Jenavive Jenny, she didn't mind though it felt like their trust became bigger and she liked that a lot.

Ciel was walking down the stairs when he heard music coming from the ballroom, he slowly opened the door and peeked inside.
He saw Jenavive sitting behind the piano playing the song virus from Beethoven.

Jenavive's fingers played by itself, she was in her own world.
When she was done she opened her eyes and Ciel stood next to the wing.

'How long have you been standing there?' she asked.

Ciel looked at her 'A few minutes why?'

'Did you like it?' she asked a bit shy.

'Your better than me' Ciel joked 'Now I'm standing here, can we talk for a few minutes'.

'Sure, what do you want to talk about' Jenavive asked.

'Well your 16 now right' Ciel started 'That means I think your old enough for a boyfriend'.

Jenavive raised an eyebrow 'A boyfriend, are you serious'

'Yes I'm blood serious, you need to get the name Phantomhive out there and the only thing you do is shopping and... and shopping.
I have noticed you're looking a lot at Sebastian, you're not falling in love with him right because that's not what I meant with having a boyfriend' Ciel said concerned

'Ciel I don't need a boyfriend' Jenavive said

'Yes you do I just told you right, if you want I can pick a good boy for you'

Jenavive stood up from behind the piano and started to walk to the door 'I don't need to talk about this with you' she said 'As I once said I don't need another man'

Ciel grabbed her arm 'What the hell does that mean' he asked while he pulled her back towards him 'Don't tell me you already have a boyfriend'

Jenavive laughed 'Oh he is not my boyfriend... he is my fiancé' she said, she pushed Ciel away and walked out of the room followed by Ciel.
When she walked through the hall she bumped into Sebastian 'Oh Jenny are you alright you look a bit angry'