Chapter 14 : 24

Everyone needs someone to trust... someone they can tell everything to.
They have to accept your talents and your flaws, your good points and the bad ones.
They have to love you for who you are, support you in your future plans and accept the choices you make.
Because they can't change the way you are, they can change your looks but not your personality.
If they do...you might want to hurt them...maybe even kill.
But you won't cause that one word reminds you to all the beautiful moments you had...

Family!

A little boy looked up to the sky and smiled, he thought about how happy he was.
He closed his eyes and his smile became bigger.

'Look at that smile, I have never seen a boy from your age smile like that'.

The boy opened his eyes and in front of him stood a man...woman... he wasn't really sure, it had red hair and bright green eyes.

He smiled again 'Well yes, even though I don't have anything I am still very happy'.

The person in front of him laughed 'Oh really, than you don't mind you are on my list?'.

'List?' the boy asked.

'Oh yes the list' the person in front of him took a chainsaw from behind him and swung it... right through the boys troth.

Before the boy collapsed on the ground, the person kneeled before him 'I am Grell Sutcliff boy, and you were on my Shinigami list' he winked and took the boys soul.

Sebastian ran through the halls of Nancy's house and slammed the door open, he stood in the room where the servants slept.
The servants were dressing in their work clothing and looked surprised when Sebastian came in.

Finny was already dressed and was looking for his head, Bardroy was still standing in only his trousers.
And Mey-Rin just pulled on her dress.

'Mr. Sebastian... What's wrong?' Finny asked.

Sebastian look at the servants 'Jenavive is gone' he said with a cold tone 'Get finished as soon as possible, if anything happens to her...Ciel WILL and SHALL kill me'.

The servants nodded, still a bit surprised.
But they knew that if they lost Jenavive they would be in big trouble too.

A few hours later they were walking through the village.

Mey-Rin was looking in the shops, Finny on the beach, Bardroy on the hill, Tanaka (who was in his full form) in the harbor and Sebastian on the big market.

Sebastian looked at the stalls that were selling things that Jenny would like, he searched for her bright white hair.

He stopped at a stall with capes and hoods, he noticed the seller was someone he had seen before, a lot.

'Lau?... why are you always here when there is trouble' Sebastian asked.

Lau turned around 'Oh if it isn't the butler, Look Ran-Moa...someone else we know' He said in his usual tone.

Ran-Moa didn't say anything and just nodded.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow 'Someone else you know?, who else did you see?' he asked curious.

Lau smiled 'No one really just a girl, she liked my capes a lot'.

'What did she look like?'.

'Well she was average height, had beautiful sparkly eyes...oh and she had really white hair'.

Sebastian's eyes widened 'Why didn't you say that at first!'.

'I forgot' Lau said.

'FORGOT!, how can you forget such a thing?'