Chapter 11 : Royal-ish

A crown... it's gold, it's valuable and it represents a title.
A very important title indeed.
The queen is a woman of her word, of course she can't do all the work by herself.
She has people who work for her.
Butlers, maids...
watchdogs everything.
But what will she do when everything goes black, and hell takes over heaven.
She won't be able to turn to heaven, cause that will be even worse than hell.

Jenavive was sitting on the desk in Ciel's (now hers) office.
She had books piled up next to her when Sebastian came in, he was holding a plate with a teacup and a slice of cake.

He looked at the pile of books and raised an eyebrow 'I thought you didn't like books' he said confused

Jenavive didn't look up, she placed a finger against her lips as a sign he had to stay silent.
Sebastian put down the plate and pulled the book out of her hands.

'Hey give that back!' Jenavive said angry and reached for the book.

Sebastian grinned 'Books over cake?... are you sick' he said while he held the book above his head.
Jenavive gave him an angry expression 'Shut up, just give it back' she said.

She got of the desk and jumped up and down and tried to pull the book out of Sebastian's hand.

'Don't waist to much energy, you know you can't reach it' he said teasing.

'Give it back!!'

'What did you say?' Sebastian said with a grin.

'I'm not going to order you, you know I hate that it's like making you do something you don't like'.

Sebastian looked at her and gave her the book 'It's still in the contract so you are allowed to do it' he said.

Jenavive opened the book again and started where she left off.

'By the way, you received a letter, a very important letter'

Jenavive didn't look up she stretched out her hand as a sign to give her the envelope with the letter.

Sebastian shook his head 'You really are no different form your brother' he gave her the envelope and pulled the book out of her hands again.
He placed it on top of the pile of books next to her.

Jenavive looked at him 'Oh come on' she said irritated.

'No I am not going in discussion' he looked at the envelop 'The letter... Jenny, its way more important than the book'

'That's what you say' she said, she took the envelop in her hand and looked at it.
She turned it around and opened it quickly.

She took the letter out, folded it open and saw a sign, she looked at it confused 'What kind of sign is this' she asked and showed Sebastian.

'That Jenavive Letalis Gemma Racheal Angelina Lilium Phantomhive, is the sign of the queen of England' Sebastian said.

Jenavive raised an eyebrow 'You could have told me that without saying my full name you know'.

'Why your full name is beautiful, I think I should use it more' Sebastian said teasing.

'Please don't'

Sebastian smiled and started to put the pile of books back on the shelves.

Jenavive sat down in the big red chair and started to read the letter.

My dear girl Jenavive,