Chapter 12 : Caught

Lost... things what once were but will never come back
Your smile, your inspiration.
But most of all be careful not to lose your mind.
Remember who your loved ones are, the ones that make you happy and make you smile.
Think about who you are and don't forget that.
Cause if you do... things could go black.

'Over there! The sea!' Finny pointed out of the window.

Jenavive looked up 'What... where?' she narrowed her eyes 'I can't see it' she said disappointed.

Sebastian looked outside 'Come sit here, I'm sure you'll see it from here' he said while grabbing her hand.

Jenavive smiled and sat next to Sebastian, she looked out of the window and her smile became bigger.
Her eyes started to sparkle and all the noises around her started to fade.

She saw a clear blue sea right in front of her, the light of the sun made it shine.
It looked magical.
The buildings around the sea and the white beach, all the things that made her happy...combined.

Jenavive, Finny and Mey-Rin were watching everything go by with big sparkly eyes.

When the train stopped Sebastian and Bardroy took the suitcases and walked after Jenavive, Finny and Mey-Rin who were running though the train halls to see who was outside first.

When the doors opened and they stepped on the train platform Jenavive felt the warm sun on her face, she closed her eyes and drowned into the feeling of joy.

When Jenavive opened her eyes a tall man stood in front of her all dressed in black.
Normally she is used to that because of Sebastian, but this was different this man had a dark aura his face was moody... but scared at the same time.

She looked at the man who was analysing Jenavive from head to toe, his eyes stopped at her chest.

'Excuse me... my eyes are up here sir' Jenavive said annoyed.

The man's eyes went to her face 'I'm sorry miss, but I thought t I saw the sign of the devil' the man said.

Jenavive looked confused 'In my breasts...?, seems a bit strange to me doesn't it'.

The man gave her a cold gaze, filled with disgrace.

Sebastian heard them talking and turned around 'Please excuse me sir, but would you like to stop staring at my mistress' he said while he had to hold back his glowing eyes.

The man took a step back when he noticed Sebastian he had a frightened look in his eyes 'Please excuse me' he said and walked away with big steps.

Jenavive and Sebastian watched him as he walked away '...Creep' Jenavive said, she walked to the exit and saw Mey-Rin, Bardroy and Finny talking to a friendly looking women.

Finny saw Jenavive walking towards them, he said something to the women.
The woman turned around and smiled big 'You must be Jenavive Phantomhive?' she asked.

Jenavive smiled 'Yeah that's me, how do you know?'

The woman gave a nod towards Finny 'This boy here, I was just walking by when I heard them talking about finding a place to sleep' the woman said.

Sebastians eyes had a twinkle 'Well yes it is true we were planning to go to a hotel near the sea, and looking around with all these people I think we have to get going' he said.

The woman looked at Sebastian 'No need, the hotel was already full for the next 3 months'.

Mey-Rin looked confused 'But... how do you know...?'