Chapter 6 : Green stars

Flowers? Those are Erica.

Flowers. Yes... in the language of flowers, they mean 'loneliness'.
All people are alone.
From the time they are born to their last moment.

~Alan Humpheries~

A few weeks after the fighting incident Ciel and Sebastian still hadn't apologized.
Tanaka was taking care of Jenavive and when she wanted to have fun she just went outside and walked through the streets of the city, she sat in the garden talking to Finny for hours and helped May-Rin with laundry and cleaning just so she wouldn't get bored.

Jenavive was used to being a demon now although she hadn't learned anything at this point because the only two demons in the manor, were the ones she was ignoring.

Jenavive was sitting on the grass in the garden of the mansion, she was staring at Sebastian who was collecting flowers for a new bouquet that would replace the dead ones on the dining table.

She was looking at his lips his way of moving but most of all his eyes, his eyes were the things she liked most about Sebastian they were so careless nothing but careless.

She didn't notice Sebastian was looking at her from the corners of his eyes and before she knew he was standing in front of her blocking the sun.

'Is something wrong milady you have been staring for a while now?' Sebastian asked politely.

Jenavive looked up to his face with a cold expression, she got up and walked passed him as if he wasn't even there.

Sebastian turned around 'Please milady how long are you going to ignore me, haven't 3 weeks been enough for you?'

Jenavive kept walking.

'I'm sorry'

Jenavive stopped and turned around so she stood eye to eye with Sebastian.

'I really am sorry from the deepest of my... uhm well I think you know what I mean?.

Jenavive still looked at him with no emotion in her eyes, after a while she run to Sebastian and hugged him tight.

'Sebastian?'

'Yes milady what is it?'

Jenavive looked up to Sebastian 'Can you make some pancakes and hot chocolate for me'

Sebastian smiled 'You know you don't eat and drink human food anymore right?'

Jenavive let go of Sebastian 'Yes I know... I tried to eat some of the food Tanaka made me, but after every bite I just puked it out again I haven't eaten for weeks' Jenavive let down her head 'I'm starving' she said.

Sebastian lifted up her chin 'Well then let's go to the city and get some "food" he winked and Jenavive smiled again.

'Hey Sebastian do you think Ciel will ever apologize to me?' Jenavive asked

Sebastian laughed 'Well Ciel can be rude and he doesn't like to apologize to someone but I'm sure he will, it might take a while but sooner or later he will.
Now hurry up we need to get you some food'.

Jenavive smiled and run inside for her shoes (she never wears shoes in the garden), when she opened the front door Sebastian was standing in front of the coach holding open the door.
She missed that view so much, her smile only became bigger and bigger.