Chapter 13 : For love

Jenny's lips are red,
Ciel's hair is blue.
Alois isn't who he is,
I know it must confuse you.
Still memories can't be replaced,
And Jenny waits for her kiss.
Though Sebastian still can't see,
who his true love is.

Jenavive woke up and rubbed her eyes.

She was brought to a big suite, the door was locked with five different locks.

She wasn't chained anymore and was free to walk through the rooms of her suite.

It was just a few days ago when she was caught by Ash and betrayed by Alois.

Claude was the one who brought her to her room that day.

She tried to make him talk and give her answers, but Claude was his usual cold self and didn't say a thing the whole time.

She went straight to bed and stayed there until today.

She is used to seeing Sebastians face in front of her when she would open her eyes in the morning.
He would make her favorite tea and would prepare some waffles or bacon.

He would take out a dress, and she would yell at him because there wouldn't be any pink in it.
She would order him around... and he would do everything with a smile on his face.

Now when he opens her eyes, the only people she sees are the triplets.
She knew they were sweet, and good men still...

They can't make her laugh, they can't cook like Sebastian does and they make horrible tea.

She has to dress her herself and doesn't have the usual daily piano lessons, but most of all...she is bored.

When she looked around the room she didn't see the triplets, though there was an amazing smell coming from the room next to her bedroom.
She pushed herself up so she sat up straight.

She wanted to move her legs but didn't have the power for it.
She sighed and a tear run down her cheek '...Sebby...'.
She wiped away the tear with her hand.

'Oh my, are you alright?' Jenavive looked up when she heard a male voice.

In front of her stood the same beautiful man that took her soul.
Latziël Scelus, the fallen angel with the silky blond hair and the bright eyes.

He stood in front of her bed with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his hair in a low ponytail.

He looked a little bit like Sebastian though he had long blond hair and looked like you could trust him, cause she wasn't completely sure she could trust Sebastian for a 100% yet.

Jenavive burst into tears and couldn't stop.

Latziël looked at her confused 'I know I'm not your butler...still I didn't knew I was this horrible' he said.

Jenavive wiped the coming tears of and tried to look at Latziël.

Latziël still looked at her, he walked to the kitchen and came back with a small plate.
On top of the plate there were 3 chocolate waffles covered with strawberries and cream.

He sat on the chair next the her bed and placed the plate with the chocolate waffles on her nightstand.

Jenavive looked at it and even though she had some tears in her eyes she smiled and looked at Latziël.

'Thank you' she said friendly 'Are you a friend of...Alois' she asked.

Latziël raised an eyebrow '...No...I am a fallen angel I am no one's friend' he said cold.