Chapter 10 : Frenemy

people pretend for secrets they pretend to be your friend so they can bring you down.
But what if it was forced, what if they are forced to bring you down.
Would you forgive them or hate them for the rest of your life.
Of course you don't have to ask a demon... cause they are the ones that bring you down.

'Sebastian!, oh how delightful to see you again'.

in front of him stood a girl that was once the happy fiancé of the young lord Ciel.
Elizabeth Midford, a blond girl with a happy smile.

The last time Ciel and Sebastian had seen her was when Ciel was 16 years old, he had told her to not come over for a few years.

She was disappointed and wanted to know why but she knew that if she asked he wouldn't answer her question so she never brought it up.
She blinked and looked at Sebastian with big sparkly eyes.

'Lady Elizabeth... it has been a... uhm... long time' Sebastian said surprised.

'I know' Elizabeth said she walked inside and looked around 'That's why I came to see you and Ciel.
Talking about Ciel...where is he'

She looked around, her eyes stopped when she saw Jenavive standing on top of the stairs.

'Who is that?' Elizabeth asked while pointing at Jenavive.

'That milady is my young master Jenavive she is...'

'What!, what do you mean young master, Ciel is your master right what happened to him' Elizabeth asked hysterically.

Jenavive ran down to Elizabeth and smiled, she bowed her head 'I'm Jenavive Phantomhive, nice to meet you' she said happy.

Elizabeth looked at her 'Phantomhive!!, NO that can't be.
I am his fiancée he can't be married to another girl, that's just mean.
And look at her she is way too young for marriage'.

Jenavive looked at her, she tried to hold in her laughter.
Sebastian noticed and sighed 'Don't worry lady Elizabeth, Jenavive isn't Ciel's wife, fiancée or girlfriend' he said calm.

Elizabeth looked confused 'Than what is she' she asked.

'I'm his sister, nothing else but his sister' Jenavive said.

Elizabeth's eyes widened 'Since when?'

'well since I was born, I thought that was how it worked' Jenavive said sarcastic.

'But he never told me'.

'That is because he only knows it for like 6 months'

Elizabeth still looked confused 'Then where were you before that'.

Jenavive smiled 'Do you have a few hours for that?' she asked.
she took Elizabeth's hand and walked with her to the living room they sat down and Jenavive repeated the story...again.

Sebastian came walking in with tea and cake.

'So Ciel has left you here and went to London to live... on his own' Elizabeth asked.

Jenavive nodded 'Yep and Sebastian stayed here so he could teach me the things I haven't learned in Germany'.

'Like what?'

'Like uhm... different languages, firs I only spoke English and of course German, but now I am learning French and Hindi' Jenavive explained.

Elizabeth looked at her big eyes 'Wow French is a really beautiful language' she said 'But what is Hindi?'

Jenavive smiled 'They speak Hindi in India' she said.

'India? Are you learning it because of Ciel's Indian friends' Elizabeth asked.