Chapter 19 : The right place

Don't be bad, and don't die young,
Don't worship him just move along.
Live your life the best you can,
Because your king was once an awful man.
You can't ignore him no matter what you do,
Cause either way Lucifer will come for you.

It was a cold and rainy day in London when Nodi was sitting at the harbour in her cat form.
Her fur was wet from the rain and her ears twitched as she listened to the raindrops fall on the ground and the roof she was sitting under.

She laid down on her belly and placed her head on her paws, she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep at the sound of the falling raindrops.

As she was sleeping she felt someone petting her head , the person scratched behind her ear.
Nodi turned towards the hand and licked the fingers.

She opened her eyes and saw the loving face of Latziel.
She blinked a few times and sat up straight.

Slowly her human form appeared, she stared at Latziel with big eyes.

Latziel smiled and stroked her cheek.

'What are you doing here on this awfully rainy day?' Latziel asked.

Nodi shrugged her shoulders 'Sleeping...'.

'Sleeping?...why here? Sebastian is still at the mansion' Latziel said.

'Yes I know, that's why I'm sleeping here' Nodi said while looking down.

Latziel looked at the rain and the quite harbour.

Nodi looked up with big eyes she knew it would be something bad, she could see it in the shivers in his eyes'.

'I am allowed back in heaven' Latziel said 'The head angels found out the truth about the murder on my friend...they found out it was Ash and not me.
There for Ash will be banned to hell and I will be allowed back in heaven to fill the place of Ash...I will be a head angel'.

After Latziel explained Nodi stood up and nodded understandable.

'So you mean...you as an angel and me as...well me, won't work together' Nodi asked.

Latziel shake his head 'No Nodi it would work, but it's not allowed'.

Nodi looked up 'I understand' she turned around and wanted to head back to the mansion.

'Stop!' Nodi suddenly heard Latziel yelling.

He ran towards her and turned her around, he kissed her passionately and held her close 'Don't forget that I do love you' Latziel said.

Nodi nodded and wiped away a tear that was running down her cheek.
Latziel smiled, he kissed her head and walked away.
Nodi turned around, leaving Latziel and al her feelings for him.

Back at the mansion Sebastian was in the kitchen heating the water for tea.
Jenavive was in the garden house making a beautiful bouquet from white, pink and red flowers.

Sebastian took the tea and opened the door, he sighed when he saw it was raining.
He walked back and took a big umbrella, he opened the umbrella and held the plate with tea and sweets on his other hand.

He walked outside to the garden house and opened the door with his elbow.

'Milady, tea is ready'.

Jenavive looked over her shoulder and smiled 'put it on the table please'.

Sebastian nodded and put the umbrella away, he placed the plate with tea and sweets on the round, wooden table.

Sebastian looked around 'Jenny...?'