Chapter 17 : Healthy mind.

When another person makes you suffer, it's because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over.
He does not need punishment...

He needs help!

~ Thich Nath Hanh ~

A month went by and Jenavive hadn't gone outside for weeks, she wasn't wearing her normal fancy clothes and her shoulders were hanging all the time.
Her hair unbrushed, her face uncleansed and she was lying in bed all the time.
Sebastian was back in hell to take care of his own servants and Nodi of course.
So the servants gave Jenavive food every day, she just threw it away, burned it or just simply didn't eat it.
She felt sick, and very tired and the only one caring for her was her friend...Latziel.

Today Latziel was on his way to the Phantomhive manor with fresh donuts from the baker, his wings had become completely black now only his powers were still to...pure.

He walked throough the woods and picked up some flowers he came across.
He looked at them and smiled 'Yes...she might like these' he said to himself, and continued to walk to the manor not noticing he was followed by someone he once met.

Jenavive was sitting against the front door staring up to the ceiling with cold eyes.

She servants were looking at her from out of the kitchen.
'Is she dead?' Finny asked while hiding behind Bardroy.

'Dun be silly Finny, she is just...missing Mr. Sebastian I think'.

Mey-Rin nodded 'Yes, Yes that must be it I'm sure of it...right?'.

Finny came from behind Bardroy and walked towards Jenavive 'Miss...Are you alright...you look tired maybe you need some sleep?'.

Jenavive laid her eyes on him, she stared at him and didn't say a thing.
She looked at him from head to toe and looked down at the ground.
She stood up slowly and raised her head.

'Nuh...I don't need sleep...I need him...I need it...I need precious bleeding sou...'.

Before Jenavive could finish she sensed Latziel in her room.

And she knew that the only way he could get in...was a window.

She looked up and run to her room as soon as possible in the hope the window was still open.
She kicked the door down and saw Latziel putting the flowers in vase.
She looked at the window, they were closed and locked again.

Jenavive sighed and looked down, she walked to her bed and jumped on top of it.

Latziel looked at her 'Geez...you have become thin, what happened'.

Jenavive sighed again 'I haven't ate since you have been here' she said.

Latziel rolled his eyes and walked towards her 'That's stupid, you need your food and you need your strength' he said and stroked her hair out of her face.

The sun came shining through the window and the room light up.

Jenavive pushed his hand away and covered her eyes 'Please close the curtains'.

'No... learn to live with it'.

'Pleaseeee, I can't stand this horrible angelic light'.

Latziel grinned 'Now I understand' he walked to the windows when he saw a black cat rubbing her face against the glass.

'A cat?' he said confused and bowed towards the cat.

Jenavive looked up 'What...'.

Latziel fast opened the window and let the cat in he closed and locked it immediately after the cat went through