Chapter 3 pt 1

Authors note-
Sorry if I'm taking too long with the introduction, but it helps develop the whole story, I promise. The next chapter you read is the one where Lily meets the NCT boys, Jaemin especially ;)

"So then, I had to become a trainee for a few years before I could debut. But it was worth it. I debuted in NCT 127, NCT U and NCT dream. I was just at my last show for this month with NCT dream!!"
Mark informs me.

"Wow.. That's really cool. I never thought you would actually be famous. I mean, maybe as a writer, but not a singer or rapper. That's amazing!!"

Ray is a fan of Kpop, so I feel that she might know Mark. How will she react if I tell her he's my childhood friend??

"Yeah, well Lily, at least you're still in school and you can rest for these 2 months. Sometimes I get so tired, I almost fall asleep really early. I miss being a kid." He says.

"And, also, I have to meet up with the rest of the boys on Friday. So I can't even stay for long. But, you can come with me. We (the members) just have to plan a few things." He looks at me.

"What??? You want me to come with you while you're doing, you know, while being a celebrity??"

He's inviting me to meet a bunch of Kpop guys. I have to tell Ray ASAP!!

"Yeah, but ask your mom first. I don't think she'll disagree though, she's so nice. Well, she was. I bet she still is."

"She is, but after she divorced my dad, there was a period in my life where my mom wasn't really my mom to me anymore... But that was 3 years ago. Everything's alright now." I smile. Mark is lucky to live with two of his parents.

"Ah, I see. My parents argued a lot when we moved to Korea. My mom missed you guys, and Canada in general. But my dad loved it here."

"Well... I should ask my mom right now. What do you think?"

"Yeah!! I'm coming with you!!"
We go downstairs to tell my mom about Mark's invite.

"OF COURSE!! Lily has never went out of the house in so long, how could I say no???"

Wow, that was easy.

"I told you your moms nice!" Mark laughs.

So, in a few days, I was going to meet a bunch of Kpop stars. I bet lots of fangirls would die to be in my position.. Even Ray.