Chapter 13

LILYS POV:

"Lily!!!" Mom hugs me and Miya waves with a grin.
"Hey mom, hi Miya," I put my suitcase down.
I was really tired after the flight, and jet lag has ruined my sleep schedule. It was a Sunday too, so I had to go to school tomorrow. It wasn't really a big deal though, because I was going to leave in less than a month for Christmas break anyways.

"You look dead inside," Miya mentions.

"Don't say that!! Your sister has been on a long flight. We're happy to see that you got here, safe. "

"Not her first," she mutters.

I wonder why she's so upset today.

When I get to my room to change clothes, I get texts from Ray, Mark and Jeno.

Mark- 11:33 pm
"Here's a picture with the family!! Show this to your mom & Miya!!"
Mark sent an attachment.

Ray- 12:45 am
"LILYY ARE YOU HEAR YET??"

Ray- 12:46 am
"I CANT SLEEP LOL. PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER #GANG

Lily- 8:04 am
"Omg 😂😂 I'm here now"

Lily- 8:04 am
"But you're probably asleep atm."

Then I press on the NCT group chat and Jeno's messages  to find over 99+ messages.

Jeno- 12:47 am
"In the farm? Wha-"

Jeno- 12:47 am
"OMG LOL LILYY"

Jeno- 12:48 am
"ITS JAEMIN?? WOWW"

Jeno-12:49 am
"you're lucky that I didn't see this message when I was still with him. Smh you're definitely going to save our photo and crop me out. But jaemins too good for you."

Jeno- 12:50 am
"Dw tho. When you come back, I'll make sure you guys kiss under the mistletoe, once SM entertainment starts decorating. HHAHAHAHA"

Lily- 8:06 am
"JENO NOOOOOO OMG 😂😂"

Lily- 8:07 am
"I regret ever sending that. Welp. It was  fun keeping it a secret from you while it lasted. BUT I SWEAR"

Lily- 8:07 am
"IF YOU TELL ANY1 I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN."
I'm pretty sure he's sleeping right now, unless he's pulling an all nighter as well. I wish, that him and Ray could meet each other.

Once I started reading The group chat's messages, my thumb got tired from scrolling up. So I just gave up and plopped down on my bed.