chapter 21 pt 3

[FRIDAY] July 27, 2018

LILY

Today, Ray and I are going to the amusement park with NCT, the same one that I've been going to the past two years. This was also the last time the boys would hang out with her. 

"I can't believe you've never been here, this is like a tradition for me. For the dreamies and I. And now that you're here it's going to be so much fun," I put my arm around her while we walk.

"Wow, I feel so blessed," she laughs. "I'm the luckiest Nctzen alive. Going to the park with the 'boys'."

"And the luckiest Exo fan,"

This time, some of the older members were with us, Johnny, Ten, Jungwoo, and Doyoung. 

"You know, there's always a few rides here that I've never been on. I always go on the same ones."

"Booorinnggg." 

"I know," I laugh. "That's why I don't want to do that this time. Let's go on the scarier ones."

"Are you sure you won't feel sick after?"

"No, I hope not," 

For the most part, Ray and I toured half of the place, and she talked to almost all of the members. At one point she even tried having a conversation with Chenle and Renjun in English/ Korean, which was really cute. It was good that she was talking to everyone before leaving.

"Chenle your English is really good," I tell him. Ray agrees.

"Aw thank you!!" 

At one point, we were playing one of the carnival type games with Jeno, Jisung, Lucas and Jaemin, and Lucas turned to face all of us.

"Okay, because Ray is leaving, I want to show her around." He says, half in english and half in Korean.

"What?" The other guys ask.

"But that's what I was doing?"

"Can I take her with me alone???" 

my eyes widen and I look at Ray.

"As long as you don't do anything stupid,"

"Like what???"

I scold him jokingly. "Don't harm her."

"Let me ask her myself." Lucas asks Ray in thai: "Can I take you out now?"

Ray, in thai: "Wha- Where??"

"Here. Let's go on a date now~"

Her mouth drops and she smiles at me.

"What did he say??"

"Ahh He's so romantic.." She's flustered, and I turn to give Lucas a wtf face.

"Okay," She laughs at him. "This is going to be fun.."

Suddenly her and Lucas leave us and they run off cheerfully.

"Did he just take her away from us?" -Jisung

"I told him not to do anything stupid." I sigh.

"He's a guy, of course he's gonna do something stupid." Jeno says. I give him a look.

"So guys are all stupid?"

"When flirting? Yes."

"Okay, well, what should we do now??"

"I'm gonna find Chenle." -Jisung

-

An hour and a half later, I take photobooth pictures with Ray, Jeno, Jaemin and Lucas, then with Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, and Mark. Ray took photobooth pictures with every dream member and Lucas, and even Johnny. I could tell she was having a lot of fun.