Chapter 5

"And, he winked after he said it!!" I said in an exciting voice,  and Miya rolled her eyes.

"Lily, stop teasing your sister"
my mom was making us eggs again. Also, Ray saw the pictures I sent but she didn't reply. I wonder if she fainted 😨 or she probably forgot. That sounds more like it.

I love sending Ray pictures of her faves. It's funny because I was so close to them, but she's the one who  spends an entire day watching their Mvs and stalking their social medias.
I miss Seoul already. We came home last night, but there was only one thing on my mind the whole time. Or should I say, person.

I look at the Msgs on the Nct group chat..

Jeno- 11:03 pm
"Lily I miss u"
Haechan- 11:04 pm
"Me 2"
Renjun- 11:04 pm
"Me 3"
Jaemin- 11:04 pm
"Me 4"
Chenle- 11:05 pm
"Come back soon Lily~ ^.^"
Mark- 11:06 pm
"Y'all are a mess."
"Lily my moms crying again"

"Did Ray see the pictures?" My mom asks me.

"Yeah, I'm texting the boys rn." 

"EXO?? YOURE TEXTING EXO??" Miya shouts from her room.

"No idiot, I'm texting your boyfriend and his group."

Shipping Mark x Miya is the funniest thing ever, in my opinion. I wonder what the name is for their ship..

"Do you miss Mark already?" My mom asks.

"Yeah, and his NCT dream. They're all really friendly."

"That's great Lily. What happened with Mark and your poems?"

I look at my mom in a "what." Face.

"Mom, he wasn't being too serious about it..."

"Lilyyy she wants to go back to Korea, stop ruining moms chances!!" Miya says, stuffing eggs in her mouth.

"No honey, I want Lily to be able to go herself. This possibility can change her entire life for the better!!" My mom smiles.

I reply, saying: "I'll see if Mark updates me on it. I don't think SM entertainment would be very fond of me."