Chapter 19 pt 2

March 20, 2018

JENO

As we were preparing to go on M Countdown to perform, I saw that Jaemin still looked a bit off, so I went up to him to ask him what was wrong, one last time. I noticed that Tae Yi wasn't there to watch us, which was weird because she usually comes with us during our shows, and for the past week she didn't come to the practice room to spend time with Jaemin either. Hopefully she didn't do anything to break Jaemin, because that is the last thing she can do to make me hate her.

"Hey, are you ready today?" I ask.

"Yeah.. I'm not nervous or anything, but I'm not really feeling it.."

"Really?" I try to look for Tae Yi but she's no where to be seen.

"Is Tae here today? To watch us?"

"Do you really think she would come? She has better things to do." 

Ouch. That was kind of harsh. He's sulking.

"Like what? She doesn't want to support you?" 

"She never did. I bet she's with her friends now. Or maybe she's cheating on her new boyfriend with another guy." Jaemin rolls his eyes and walks away before I can say anything.

Wow. I always knew there was something off about her, and now that she's a cheater makes me even more angry. The sad thing is, Jaemin was keeping all of this to himself. I should of known that bitch did something to him.

After the show, we all got into Mark's car to go back to our dorm. When we arrived, we stayed at Jaemin's room for awhile and he said he had something to tell us.

"So.." He looked down.

"What's wrong?" Haechan asked. They were all curious to know why Jaemin was sad. 

"Um, If I seem like pissed or rude or whatever, I'm really sorry, I love all of you and I never want to argue or anything, I'm just going through some things. Obviously not a good reason to be bitter but just so you know," he speaks softly.

"Jaemin you're not rude, what are you talking about?" -Mark

"I know but, I kind of am to Jeno, even though he just wants to help me. Sorry." He looks at me and I nod.

"He knows why though. You guys should too."

"Know about what?" -Renjun

"Um..... Tae Yi. She broke up with me. We're not together." He looks away and shakes his head. 

"It's stupid I know, my relationship problems are irrelevant. But I'm not going to keep it a secret. It's nothing anyways."

"Yeah, I mean if we want we can give you space. Or advice, I don't know. Not me though, I'm not giving advice" Jisung says and we all laugh.

"Thank you." Jaemin smiles. The same smile Lily probably thinks about. Oh yeah.... Lily... Oh. I forgot about her! 

"You guys should know that you can't trust Tae now. She might flirt with you and end up breaking your heart. Don't fall for a cheater." His bitter facial expressions come back.

"I honestly never liked her, I'm sorry" I say bluntly and all the guys look at me. They look at each other and Jaemin raises his eyebrows.

"Are you saying that to be nice or-"

"No I seriously hated her guts and I told Lily about it, you can ask her" I say with the most serious expression. Everyone else looks at me in shock.

"Jesus Jeno don't say that.." (Mark)

"No its fine, let him. I'm more surprised that he told Lily about his feelings towards Tae."

"Oh yeah how is Lily by the way?" Haechan looks at Mark and I.

"Why are you looking at me? I haven't talked to her since the group chat," I tell him, and Renjun smiles.

"Same. She said she's coming here though, in the summer." -Mark

Without realizing it I look at Jaemin and he looks up at Mark after he said that. 

"Okay, I think we should leave now. I'm going to take a nap," Renjun gets up and Chenle follows him.

"Wait aren't we going to do a v live today?" -Jisung

"In a few hours, it can wait. Are you in the mood?" I look at Jaemin.

"Of course, I will be after. Anything for NCTzens."

They all leave except for Mark and I.

"Do you want me to stay or do you want to be alone?" 

"You can stay. You too hyung," Jaemin looks at Mark.

"Okay... Um... I know it's out of place now but we can talk about the break up, if you want." -Mark

"Do you have advice?" Jaemin grins. The fact that he can stay happy while being bitter is so weird to me, but that's why we love him. Tae definitely does not deserve a guy like him.

"Kind of?" 

 I laugh. "Okay, I'll stay and listen too. Why not."

"Wait, you said Lily's coming in the summer right?" Jaemin asks Mark.

"Yeah she said that in the group chat, remember? And Ray might come too. Something like that."

"Oh Ray, her friend. She's  funny, I remember her."

I don't know if I'm supposed to feel pissed because of Tae Yi or if I should be texting Lily to tell her that Jaemin's thinking about her. This kid is a whole mess if he's two timing on her and Tae Yi. 

"Um yeah.. anyways, the advice?"

"Oh true. Yes, go ahead."