~XII~

~~Hanji Pov~~

Glancing down to his sleepy body sighing to myself, watching his chest rise and fall slowly, eyeing the boy sitting on the bed next to him seemingly watching his chest like myself. He seems worried for Levi, but with levis past I can't trust anyone with him really, calling Eren was a spur of the moment idea if I'm being honest from the moment he left the field till I got home I'e been stressing about it and to come home to have him like this, I know it wasn't the boys fault and sure I'm glad he was there to make sure Levi got home and into mums arms, but still. 

"Can you tell me about him?" being pulled from my thoughts looking at the boy looking at a sleeping Levi. 

"Depends on what you're wanting to know."

"Why is going to the clinic, he told me he was really sick a year ago and that he doesn't like anyone touching him, but that didn't really answer my questions" sighing inwardly reliving the memories of Levi laying in a hospital bed, the though made me sick. 

"It's really not my place to tell." He was eyeing the pill bottles on the study table

"Those are anti-psychotics" looking at him intensely

"And those make you look at him differently, doesn't it." realizing the bitterness in my voice 

"No of course not, its just a observation. I want to know about him so I know how to help him to make him more comfortable being around me"

"You've seemed to take a liking to him." he chuckled lightly 

"Maybe I have, I don't know for sure."

"He deals with Schizoaffective disorder, mostly Bi-polar and symptoms of Schizophrenia."

"Has he always dealt with it?"

"Yes, but it's come out more in the last three years" watching him look at me in curiosity. Waiting for him to respond 

"I'll let him tell me the rest when he's ready"

"Don't hold your breath kid, He locked himself up and threw away the key. The fact that he told you about how sick he got is not a common thing he will let out. Anyway, mum probably his food ready, you should eat and you're welcome to." making my way to the door

"He has a different last name then you guys.." he stopped himself before continuing maybe from the glare in my eyes or him knowing not to ask this while levi is sleeping i don't know. Watching him stand up slowly before following me out and upstairs into the kitchen.