~XIX~

Walking into this room after him, lightly closing the door relaxing as soon as the door closes letting out a soft yawn, closing my eyes for a second before feeling his presence to close to me, opening my eyes slowly when his arms go on either side of me, pinning me against the door, feeling panic fill my body. 

"Eren..Eren stop you're to close" glancing up to him noticing his eyes are hooded, feeling them trail up and down my body, placing a palm on his chest trying to push him against but he stays solid. My breathing hitching feeling my chest and throat tighten. 

"Eren, back the fuck u-" my eyes widening feeling his hand slip under my shirt, something in the back of my hand snapping my composure completely dissolving. 

"E-Eren stop it! get away" nothing feeling his touch slide up my stomach to my chest, his other hand grabbing the back of my neck pulling my even closer. 

---

"EREN!" quickly shooting up, unable to breath grabbing onto my shirt balling it up in my fist feeling like I'm suffocating. Closing my eyes shut tightly my cheeks feeling wet. 

"L-levi! looks at me open your eyes, it was ju-" feeling a hand on my shoulder snapping my eyes open moving to the other side of the couch before yelling through a cracked voice 

"D-don't touch me! stay away from me!" nearly curling into myself on the side of the couch opposite from him, glaring into this eyes, nearly glowing with colour and scared 

"Levi it's okay, it's alright it was just a dream" becoming dizzy feeling sick to my stomach with my eyes feeling heavy listening to his voice, soft and low, like talking to a scared cat to coax it into coming closer, watching him try and move closer causing me to try and back up more. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me, you trust me right?" glaring at him while he moves a little closer, taking it everything inside of me not to break down into a pile of tears, not giving him any response. 

"It was just a dream, I was doing something you didn't like wasn't I?" Nodding almost not noticeably

"I was touching you wasn-"

"Shut up!" my eyes widening realizing i yelled at him

"W-what can I do? How can I help? I don't know what to do-" lightly pointing to my phone and ear buds on the table, quickly snatching them up handing them to me timidly, tilting my head to him still clenching my shirt in my fist, feeling him nervously place them in my ears, turning up the music for me.

"That basic bitch leaves finally

Now I can take her manSomeone told me stay away from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?
Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words
" taking a deep breath sinking into the beat of the song letting it play.

 "Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words, word, word"  

Breathing out slowly before opening my eyes glancing into his wide eyes, lightly unclenching my hand from my shirt, it feeling stiff from how tightly i had my fist balled, gently pulling out the buds, my shirt laying messy on my shoulders, watching his eyes drift down my neck and focusing on what part of my collar bones where visible, clearly focusing on what he's seeing, scars. To tired for a explanation, seeing the curiosity and concern in his eyes. Slightly pulling down the front of my shirt his eyes seeing more of them, he was holding in a breath, can see the concentration on his face and the want to see more. 

"Levi.." words trailing off. 

"I'm fine" his eyes snapping to mine, giving a weak and fake smile for him. Clearing looking through me but not pressing the topic seeing his expression soften even though he head thoughts swirling around his head that you can clearly see when he looks at you. Timidly extending my hand to him, brushing some hair out of his eyes before retracting my hand.

~~Time Skip to the following Friday~

Sitting across from Mikasa at their dining table, Eren currently out with one of his friends at the mall just down the road. Intensely glaring at each other, before a voice pulled out of it. 

"As much as I'm enjoying this staring contest we still need to plan what we're doing for Erens birthday" me and her nodding at each other in a equally postponement of out battle. Resting my chin in my right palm 

"How about paintball" Carla hummed at her daughters suggestion 

"Oh please you just want a excuse to shoot me with a gun" sitting back in my chair crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Well it would be a plus" are eyes narrowing at each other again. Carla sighing loud enough for both of us to hear. 

"There's a fair on the 30th of March this year on the town over. He likes to be out and surrounded by colorful things right? It would be perfect for you guys" 

"That would be perfect! he'd love it, but as much as he would he'd want to have you their Levi" Feeling her eyes on me, her clearly catching onto the 'you guys' implying I would not go. Sitting in silence before raising my eyebrow. 

"They just opened a rock climbing arena about a two hour drive from here, you can completely book the building for however long you're there. Meaning only the names you give are the ones allowed in the part of the building you rent out." 

"It gives Eren a excuse to show off his muscle" glancing over to mikasa with a grin 

"Implying that he had any in the first place?"

"I heard someone talking about my muscles?" watching Carla and Mikasa cover their mouths with their hands while I wear a small smirk, listening to the door close and footsteps coming up the stairs before glancing over at a confused Eren. 

"Why are you all gathered like some intervention?" raising his eyebrow 

"It's your delusion of your muscles that we were discussing, my dear Eren" trying to keep my face expressionless trying to sound as serious as possible. Looking like a lost puppy while staring at us completely confused as to weather I'm being serious or not.