~XV~

The feeling of warmth wrapped around me, tearing my eyes open faced with a pleasant smile and soft eyes. Her hair long and with the ends curling gently, looking soft to the touch, her blue eyes smiling at me along with her smile, wearing a simple black dress to complement her pale competition. 

"Mum?" muttering almost silently 

"Hey baby" her voice soothing 

"But-"

"You're dreaming sweetheart" watching her walk up to me placing a soft warm hand against my chest, the feeling of scared or the tightness in my throat not once showing up, my body feeling warm and relaxed leaning into her touch. 

"It's okay if you're still struggling baby, you'll get there and don't you give me any sass about you not being able to, understand?" tilting her head, a soft smile tugging at the corner of my lips. 

"Yes mum"

"That's by handsome boy, you should smile more." her warm hand pulling away from my face, snapping my eyes open her still smiling to me motherly. 

"It's time to wake up sweet-pea, can you do that for me?" nodding gently 

"I love you, mum"

"And I love you baby" giving a motherly smile against before her figure fading. 

Opening my eyes slowly to the low purple of my room, staring up at the ceiling for a few long moments, turning my head to the side being greeted by a peaceful sleeping face, feeling a tightness in my chest before taking a look at a sleeping Eren next to me in my bed, a good few inches away from my body making sure he wasn't touching me, dressed in a pair of blue jeans, gray socks and a white t-shirts, watching his chest rise and fall before hearing the door open softly. Glancing over to see the she-devil, I mean, Mikasa with a indifferent expression on her face until seeing a sleeping eren, her eyes softening slightly before walking in placing a glass of water on my table seeing her free hand cupping something before leaning over eren tilting the contents of her hand onto my chest carefully. My pills, glancing up at her timidly, her expression not changing much as i sat up slowly, careful to not wake the sleeping boy. Her passing the water while I slowly downed my pills, gently handing in back she puts in on the study table. 

"Hanji?" trying to speak in a whisper

"Store, for food" her words as quiet as mine, nodding to her before laying back down, the boy started to stir rolling towards me and slung a arm over my chest lightly, panic flooding through me tempting me to jump away, my body tensing up trying to swallow down the feeling taking in shallow breaths, seeing mikasas hand gently lifting his off my chest causing him to open his eyes slightly seeing me in a slight state of panic, looking up to her hand around his wrist, realization flooding his face looking back at me.

"I-it's alright..you were sleep you didn't know" forcing a smile while his eyes searched my face. She dropping his hand to his side and walked out of the room while he starred horrified 

"I-I"

"Take a picture it will last longer.." commenting on his unwavering stare seemingly ripping him front his thoughts before quickly sitting up swinging his legs over the side of the futon making to stand. Lightly grabbing the back of his shirt making him stay in place. Staring up at the ceiling while words forced themselves out of my mouth 

"You heard what I said on that call." the words coming out harsher then intended 

"A-are you sure?" letting of if his shirt sitting up slowly, after he got off the bed looking to me. Feeling weak and tired. Holding out a hand to me, feeling unable to stand on my own, him reaching to grab my hand before I panic and jerk away. Taking a deep breath placing my hand over his lightly resting it on top, his hand gently closing around mine, lightly pulling me to my feet. Letting him hold onto my hand trying to take deep breaths, staying this way for a few moments, gaining a sense of balance and calming my breathing before gently pulling my hand away, making my way out of the bedroom, feeling his hand ghosting the middle of my hand far enough away while we ascended the stairs to the top floor. Hearing the front door click, looking at a struggling hanji with bags on each arm trying to remove their shoes. 

"You could at least do one thing at a time, you'll drop everything" watching mikasa walk from the kitchen to the front door, taking most of the bag from them while they insisted they had in under control huffing a annoyed 'boys' under her breath while walking back into the kitchen. Startled out of my thoughts by hanji now directly in front of me.

"I don't know if i want to hug you or slap you! but I can't do either so what the hell don't ever pull a stunt like that again! You nearly gave me a heart attack! " You hear that? you almost killed them. letting them rant taking a uncomfortable step back, my back bumping into Erens chest as he is still behind me. My breathing hitched, he took a slight step back following by a calm exhale from my lungs. There was a lightly crashing sound and they snapped their gaze to the kitchen speaking bitterly 

"What the hell are you doing in there!"

"Keep your panties on I dropped a pan!" mikasas voice called back

"why are you going through my pans!" watching them storm of into the kitchen listening to their conversation. 

"Well I don't know about you but it's past 9:00pm and non of us have eaten yet."

"Well, well ask before going through someones shit!"

"And here i was trying to be nice and cook us a nice meal"listening as Eren let out a soft laugh at them. It went silent before both voices spoke at once from the kitchen 

"Are you laughing at me Eren!" watching the panic in his eyes

"N-No! I did no such thing!" Sighing inwardly, yet, contently.