Chapter 1

song for this chapter-  Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld

I open my eyes when I feel the soft brown curls of my brother Auden over my face.
His arms are crossed and he's so serious. I smile when I see the childish expression of his face. He stucks his tongue out making me laugh even more.
I cover myself with the quilt and go back to sleep.

I'm so tired. Last night I was talking with Addy on Skype for three hours! She needed to talk with me because uncle Landon and his wife are going to have a baby again! Addy is 19 and she's a little bit worried because she's in college and she has no time to help her mum with the new baby stuff.

Addy is one of my best friends, I know her since we were little babies. She's always been with me, in the good and in the bad times and now that she's grown up and she's in college, I sometimes feel sad because I can't talk with her everyday like we use to.

When my mom knew about the newborn, she cried of happiness during a whole day.
She loves uncle Landon so much, he's her Best friend. They met in college years ago.
My mum met my dad there too. They usually don't talk about their past and their relationship when they were in college and i don't know why. I've always thought that their love story was perfect.

"C'mon Em, we have to go to School!" I feel Auden's arms around my body. I throw at him a pillow from my bed and I close my eyes again. Sometimes Auden can be annoying but I love him so much.

"Auch" he groans when the soft pillow collides with his head. I start laughing because of that.

"Sorry Auden but I'm not going to school today. I'm too tired" I put a pillow over my head because of the bright light that is coming through the windows of my room. It's blinding me.

"What?! No! Of course you're going to school!" He's getting angry. He's always thinking about school. That I don't understand, school is so boring. Next year I'm going to college and I'm not too excited about that at all.

"Why are you always so annoying?" I tell him. Why isn't he a normal brother. People believe he should be playing video games or doing that kind of things that boys normally do, not thinking everyday about fucking school.

"Emery" I hear my dad's voice through the door.

"Come in" I yell. He opens it and walks inside my room. He's dressed in black as usual. He's wearing a black t-shirt that shows his arms covered with tattoos, ripped jeans and black boats. His wild hair is in a bun in the back of his head and his beautiful green eyes that i've inherited are looking at me with a funny expression.

"What happened guys?" I roll my eyes and my dad rises his eyebrow.

"Nothing" I tell him. "Just Auden being annoying" My dad starts to laugh and I get on my feet on the cold floor of my room. "As always"

"Well, that's not new, right Em?" I start laughing as I walk up towards the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror and I sigh. My blonde hair is terrible, it is tangled on the bottom and messy on top. I know that my dad is joking. His sense of humor is actually a little bit weird, like he does jokes when my mum or I have our period each month.

"what did you say?" yells Auden a little angry. I take my toothbrush and I start brushing my teeth.

"just kidding" my dad laughs. I put my head out the bathroom door of my big room to see what's happening. My dad is caressing my brother's curls. After that Auden gets out of my room and starts running all over the house. With the toothbrush in my mouth I roll my eyes. My dad gets out of the room to, leaving me alone.

Auden is the good guy, he's always lovely and people love him, at least that's what Kim, Karen, Ken, Christian, uncle Smith and a lot more people think. At home he's like a little demon, despite that l still love him. Anyway I'm the rebel sister, everyone says that I am just like my father, and maybe that's true but I don't think so. I can't imagine an angry Hardin, he's always laughing and making silly jokes, so that's impossible. I'm not like my father. I'm just me, Emery Scott the beautiful but rebel girl.

When I'm finished brushing my teeth I wash my face and I put make up on. I draw a thick line under my eye and I put some mascara on my eyelashes. I brush my messy hair to, and I run out of the bathroom. I open the doors of the big closet full of clothes in my room.

I take a pair of skinny and ripped dark jeans, and a shirt. Also I put on my black ancle length boots and my jacket of leather. As you can see I love wearing black and white.
I take my phone and my bag full of books and I rush downstairs. 

I can smell the coffee that my mom is preparing. Coffee, I'll need tons of it to not fall asleep in the middle of class. Thanks Addy now I can't even open my eyelids, and all of that just because you talked to me until 3 a.m.

I enter the kitchen and see my mom holding a book in her hands : Pride and Prejudice, her favorite one. Her steamy coffee is on the countertop. Her eyes rise from the book and she looks at me, her bright smile welcoming me. She's one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I'm not saying that just because she's my mom, she's gorgeous.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you today" she greets me. I ran towards her and I give her a warm hug. I love being in her arms, I feel safe there. I pet her long blonde hair and I inhale the cologne that she always uses, she smells so freaking good. I've always loved that smell since I was a child. I can see my father while I'm in my mother's arms, he's looking at us smiling. I smile back and close my eyes while I titly hug my mom again.

"I'm fine, but I'm late so I have to go" I point a finger at the door and smile a little ashamed. My dad looks at me rising his eyebrows and my mum puts her hand on my shoulder, she kisses my cheek and I do the same kissing her rosy skin gently. "Are you ready bro" I ask my brother who is finishing a bowl of cereal. Auden nods and I take his hand, his fingers are cold and a shiver goes down my spine when I touch them. Auden smiles showing his teeth and I mess up his hair while I caress it. We walk up to the wooden door and open it, the freezing air of New York hits our faces.

"Love you guys" shouts my father putting his hands around his mouth, my mom starts laughing and I smile innocently while I close the door behind me. I take my phone from the pocket of my black jeans and I turn on the little screen, I have two new messages from my bestie Sydney. I open the tactile screen with my finger and read both messages:

Syd: OMG, new guy at school.

Syd: Hot AF ;)

**********************************************************************

**NOTE**

AS YOU CAN SEE GUYS I'VE CORRECT SOME PARTS. @Ciccou has helped me :) She's so kind and sweet and she loves the story! Thank you so much love, I really appreciate your help 

********************************

So here's the first chapter of the story that i decided to write. idk i just thought that it would be a cool idea and i started writing it.

first of all, i have to say that english is not my mother language so probably there'll be some typos on the chapter, so sorry about it guys ): i wanna know if at least you understood something because i don't wanna write a story that you can't understand, Do you know what mean?

So please let me know if it's written properly and if you understand it :)) or if It's too bad XD

Hope you like it so much, and please vote, comment and share with @imaginator1d and with your friends. Love you guys XOXOXO