Chapter 5

I put my tensed arms around my messy hair and I breath deeply while I’m looking at him. I don't know why he’s so annoying. I don't want to talk to him right now. To be honest, I don‘t want to talk with anyone right now.

"Hey, listen I don't wanna hear the compassionate tone you're are about to use dude." He seems hurt. "Matt, you really seem like a nice guy, but I don't wanna hear the pity in your words nor to be your friend or something like that. So please, go away and just leave me alone." Mum always says that sometimes I’m rude to people I don't know and I think that in a way she's right. I can't avoid that, it's part of my strange personality.

"Then... all right, I just wanted to help. You seemed very hurt during class" Hurt? I’m a strong woman ! At least that's what I want and the idea of me seeming weak in front of my classmates scares me a little too much.

"Yeah, I wasn’t hurt at all !" I’m totally lying. Jeanine was an unfair bitch and those words were unbearable and unbelievable to me. My father is not that kind of person because I know him well and I know he would never do the horrible things she described.

"All right then, I was wrong." He scratches the back of his neck and lowers his head down. I don't care if he feels anything about me at this moment, I'm mad and that's because of Jeanine. "I’ll leave you alone now, I didn't want to annoy you. Sorry Scott." He gestures with his hand and starts walking back to class.

I can't think clearly right now, I'm too shocked and I can't avoid to think of all the horrible things Jeanine said about my father. I'll definitevly have to read after one day if I want the truth. But for now I don't feel prepared enough to do it and discover the whole story.

I hear steps coming from a pair of high heels near the end of the corridor so I immediately hide behind the closest wall I’m able to find. I  can also hear an annoying laugh from an irritating voice that pierce my ears and makes me cringe. I step out and see Jeanine and Brandy, her best friend, laughing like bitches they are.

"Did you see her face? Oh my God she was so pathetic !" Brandy spits. She’s obviously talking about me and that's making mme fume. Why on earth can't she shut the fuck up and mind her own business?

"Remember dear Brandy, just like her mother." Both of them laugh from of her comment. Oh no, this is enough ! This time I’m not going to let her talk about my family like that. "Poor Theresa, she was fooled by the bad boy." Fooled? What does she mean with that ? God I hate being so confused. "She was just playing the little slut type virgin" Jeanine touches her horrible brown curls and Brandy searches for make up in her bag.
Her venomous remarks on my mother makes me boil with anger. I start running furiously, covering the distance that separats us. My head is full of anger and empty at the same time, I’m out hand. She's surprised, I bet she didn't expected me listening to the conversation.

"Did I mention that you're the horniest bitch of all?" I hold her glare, chin up. She's looking at me with scorn and I hate everything about her. I am not a bad person or a monster. I mean she's the bad person here. I'm a the common girl defending her mother and her family from that chic.

"You probably have already, but you know what I dont care for one bit. You're so pathetic Scott !" She roars with laughter and her friend Brandy instantly does the same.

"So so pathetic" Brandy laughs.

"You’d better close your mouth or I’ll slammed it shut !" I say full of hatred. I’ve always hated them and today is over the top. They have cruelly loved trashing people's lives and that's so unfair.

"Ho ! So you’ll beat her up? We all know that’s bullshit. You're a coward. Just like your mother." I'm out of my mind and I can't even control myself anymore. I raise up my hand and slap it across her disgusting  face. She wasn't waiting for that either.

"Nobody spits on my family, understand?" She touches her face just where it’s starting to get red. She walks towards me and suddenly grabs a bunch of my hair in her palm making me scream.
I can only defend myself by lifting my leg and kicking her in the stomach.

"Make her stop Brandy!!" Jeanine yells. I can feel Brandy's arms around me trying to brake me away. She's crazy if she thinks that I’m going let her stop me.

"Don't touch me stupid whore!" I shout to Brandy’s face. I continue on yelling while kicking Jeanine's stomach and her pulling my hair.
Then suddenly Brandy disappears from sight because she’s running towards Mr.Porter's office. Rut-ro! If Mrs. Woodland discovers this fight, he’s going to be as mad at me as ever.

"Mr.Porter ! Mr.Porter ! Emery is beating up Jeanine!" I can hear the Brandy's  annoying voice even with the distance. She's fucking lying. Such a bitch squealer like her best friend.

"Miss Sanders, Miss Scott for heaven’s sake stop!" Noah's hands separat us. I’m still breathing fast from the adrenaline and strangely, I'm exhausted. Beating up this bitch has worn me out. Fortunately it was for a good cause. "Call Hardin right now" orders Mr. Porter and Brandy nods like a puppy. Her dirty dish water curls jump when she runs away.

"I....me...I...I." I roll my eyes while Jeanine is trying to find lame excuses for herself. She is acting like a victim right now. Bitching and moaning like she knows so perfectly how to do.

"Hush Miss Sanders, I don't want to hear any explanations for now." Jeanine throws her hand on her own chest dramatically from Noah’s offence. I roll my eyes again, amused. Come on she's the pathetic one here, not me.

"Poor Sanders, it’s such a pitty." I mutter trying not to laugh. Noah hears my voice and repeats with a very serious voice:

"I said shut up Miss Scott" I nod back. Like I care. All I can think of right now is my hair being a total mess after Sanders’s grimy hands.

"What the heck has happened here ?" my father's voice is filling the empty corridor. I shrug and Noah crosses his arms.

"We just got into a fight because she..." I point a finger to Jeanine. "was way too disrespectful to you guys, Dad" He looks at Jeanine and frowns with a disapproval look to her behavior. She just crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. She's disrespectful to everybody even when she’s not in a good position. How can she be so ignorant ?

"I want to have a discussion with her parents." My father says and instantly my eyes open wide.

"I think that you actually know her mother" Noah slips while scratching his neck stressfully, dealing mentally with the future crisis. My eyes open wider, wondering. Though in the mean time, I put my hands over my hair trying to brush flatly what’s left. Jeanine looks at Noah and rises her eyebrow. She's as surprised as we are.

"And how would I have already known her, Noah?" my father asks.

"Because she was Tessa's roommate during college."

.......................................................................................................................💗💗💗

IT'S BEEN A WHILE GUYS :) SO SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE BEFORE. LATELY I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF. SO SORRY :(  I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON GUYS.

I'VE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND ALL I CAN SAY IT'S THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU LIKE THE STORY :)

ALSO, I WANNA SAY THAT I'M SO THANKFUL TO Ciccou THAT IS HELPING ME A LOT CORRECTING ALL THE TYPOS AND MISTAKES OF MY WRITING IN ENGLISH 😅😅  THANK YOU AGAIN!! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

I'LL KEEP POSTING

ALSO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!

VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU HONESTLY ROCK!

(THE GIRLS OF THE PICTURE ARE BRANDY AND JEANINE) I HATE THOSE BITCHES SO MUCH😡😡