Chapter 6

Hardin

"Wait..What the fuck are you saying, Noah? If this is a joke or some shit like that I can tell that it's not funny at all "My hands run quickly through my hair, don't know exactly why. Am I nervous to see that bad bitch again? I'm not sure.... Oh holy fuck, yes, of course that I'm nervous. I feel like a child at the dentist. I perfectly know that it's been so many years since the fact that she and her group of assholes friends, that were mine too, almost raped Tess. But I don't know, it feels like yesterday. Every single time that I think of that horrible night my whole body shakes, my heart beats faster and I feel my knees flexing under me like I was losing the control of my own body.

The memory of Carol crying against my chest.., gosh I never could imagine her that vulnerable. And then, that fucking guy I used to hate so much carrying Tess in his arms, saving her from that nightmare. I should have been the one who saved her that night.
I remember that he really pissed me off, without any doubt, one of the most annoying people that I've ever met in my life. What was his name? Zed, it was Zed. I snap my fingers making a noise when I remember his stupid name. I still can feel his nose breaking against the impact of my fist in the laboratory with all of those shining flowers and the terrified people around us watching the scene. Some security guards, teachers, and students had to separate us, and then... I end up in jail. I felt so afraid that Tess could break up with me, but she didn't. She decided to stay with me, helping me with all of the demons inside my mind, and nowadays I can't be more thankful for that, I love her and I love our sons. There's been like twenty years since that and I'm certainly thankful that I've never seen that bitch again.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" I was so daydreaming that I've not listened a word. Noah sighs and that silly gesture makes me feel even more nervous. I don't wanna seem weak in front of that whore. He puts his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down, I look where his hand is and I touch my curly hair again.

"Sorry.Honestly, I wasn't" Noah finally puts his hand down. He retouches his tie and I roll my eyes. Mr. Perfect is back again.

"She's in my office with her daughter and Emery" My eyes open wide, no way. I won't let that bitch even talk to my beautiful Em. "You're an adult man now, so please don't loose your composure"

"I'm can't guarantee that" and after that, I start walking towards his damn office. I'm literally sweating, I'm so fucking nervous. When I'm in front the door I sigh and pass my hands through my pants to dry them. I knock on the door and I finally open it.
The image that I'm seeing right now it's so shocking. Steph hasn't changed a thing. She still has her horrible red hair and her whole body covered in tattoos. Her t-shirt is so short that I can see the butterfly on her stomach, I can remember that day with an amazing clarity. That day was the start of a really big chaos. I tattooed my back with a quote dedicated to my beautiful Tess and after that, it happened. The fucking Richard showed up and with him a long list of problems too. When He died and Tess discovered her body, she was alone, and I was drunk in England. I was such an idiot, well sometimes I still am.

"Whoa,  Mr. Hardin Scott what a pleasure to see you again, it's been a while since last time" Steph that is sat on a chair next to Noah's table crosses her legs in a very trashy gesture.

"What a shame, I can't say the same thing, I thought we will never meet again and honestly I was very happy with that idea" I look at Emery, she's freaking out and I bet that she isn't understanding a thing right now, Nevertheless, Jeanine seems  to enjoy the show. 

"Oh dear, it's more than obvious that you thought wrong" She smiles superiorly "What about... my dear Tessie? Does she still that cute, with.. you know that longs skirts and those stupid sweaters" I squeeze my fists against my side when she says her name.

"Don't even say her fucking name okay? she's better than you'll ever be" I say coldly.

"Hey, you better don't talk my mother like that, you stupid asshole" Emery stands up of the chair and walks towards Jeanine's direction.

"Or why don't you better shut the fuck up?! I'm not kidding at all I'll punch your ugly face if you say only  one more word to my father" Steph laughs and claps her hands. Ugh, she always gets how to piss me off.

"Oh my god, she's just like you, poor Tessie, her lovely daughter will never be a virgin like her" Steph continue laughing. "I bet that she has already made out with some guy, Well there's a positive side of that, Now no one could make a bet with her virginity" I don't care anything, I'm gonna punch her, I'm gonna punch her so damn hard. I hate her with all my heart. I walk towards her preparing my fist when I feel a hand on my back, I turn my head back and I see Emery confused and frightened about the situation.

"NO, Don't do it" Emery says with a serious face "I don't want you to punch her or something like that and I don't know what she's talking about but I wanna know it right now" She crossed her arms next to her chest and I sigh worried.

"Em..." She raises a hand to silence me

"I said right now" Steph and her daughter look at us and Noah just sighs with frustration.

"Oh my god this is hilarious! She' doesn't know it! C'mon Scott tell her all the truth, reveal to your sweet daughter your darker secrets of your terrible past" Steph smiles maliciously she did it, she fucked up everything again

OMG!!! THERE'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE LAST TIME. I'M SO SO SO SORRYYYY GUYS

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS STORY.

NOW I HAVE SOME FREE DAYS SO I THINK THAT I'LL CAN WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS. WELL, I HOPE SO!

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT! ALSO PLEASE, VOTE AND SHARE THIS STORY.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GUYS, SEE YOU (HOPEFULLY) SO SOON

XOXOXOXO