III

You came back to the motel to find Dean sitting on a bench with a bottle of whiskey by his side.

- "Rough night?" you chuckled.

- "You could say so, yeah. What are you doing here?".

- "I'm staying here, it's impossible to go back to my dorm room".

He nodded politely with a grin.

- "Listen... I'm sorry about the other day. I thought..." he apologized.

- "It's okay, really, you were just doing your work" you sat next to him.

- "Yeah well, I take things too seriously".

- "That's good..." you replied making him confused. "I mean, it's what everyone expects of an FBI agent, right?" you chuckled. "Where's your partner?".

- "I don't know, we had a fight earlier. Sometimes the job gets hard you know".

- "I'm sorry" you got up and headed to your room. "Speaking of which, sorry for stealing him from you today. I didn't mean to get him in trouble".

- "It's fine, don't worry..." he took a sip of his drink and watched you enter your room.

Dean laughed realizing what had happened. You were the good thing Sam was talking about earlier. You were the reason Sam had entered the room with the biggest smile on his face, the brightest Dean had seen in months. It was you.

Almost midnight, you heard a knock on the door. You were already in your pajamas when you opened the door to find Sam just standing there. He looked at you straight in your eyes and god, it felt like a million little shining stars had align. 
He grabbed you by your waist and crushed his lips into yours, you couldn't resist him. It took you by surprise but you weren't even questioning it. There was something happening between you two that was way beyond anyone's understanding.

You pulled away from the kiss, looking into his beautiful eyes again, he was about to say sorry when you met his lips with more force than before. His fingers gently passed through your hair and your neck as his other arm was wrapped around the small of your back, crushing your bodies together.

He moved his lips down your neck, making you put your head back. He was being sweet, gentle, warm but also passionate and lustful. He pressed your back against the wall, you wrapped your legs around his waist, he lifted you up like a feather.

- "Bed?" he asked almost out of breath.

- "Bed" you agreed, crushing your lips into his again.

Smashing your body against his, breathing ragged as you ripped the clothing off each other. You pulled away for a moment, grins were on your faces, trying to catch a breath from the surprise make out session. 
You were completely exposed to him and so was he.

- "You're beautiful (Y/N)" he softly said making you feel all sorts of things.

He took his time to look at you; he was completely adoring you, admiring every curve of your body, even worshipping you, for that matter. You closed your eyes at the touch of his hand and slowly laced your fingers in his hair. He crawled on top on you, kissing your neck, breathing near your ear, when he slowly began making love to you. He sent you over the edge, the things he was making you feel, it was incredible. You felt a wave of pleasure down your stomach as he slowly gain his pace and before you knew it, both of you were exploding in pure ecstasy. He lied next to you as both of you were slowing down your heartbeats.

He placed his arm around you, resting his head in your chest as you wrapped him up with your arms and sheets. You kissed his forehead as he kept sweetly kissing your chest and neck. He snugged there as both of you shared a sweet moment in silence before sinking into a deep sleep.

You woke up the next morning with Sam by your side and damn, it made you smile. You slowly slid out of his arm and went to the shower to get cleaned up and by the time you finished, you found him finally waking up. He was so unbelievable perfect, I mean, who the hell looks that good when they wake up?.

- "Hey Sleeping Beauty" you teased, sitting next to him in the bed.

- "Hey gorgeous" he smiled at you.

- "How did you sleep? I totally forgot to mention that I sometimes...".

- "Snor" he chuckled making you blush ashamed completely. "Yeah, I noticed but I love it".

- "What?" your eyes were wide open.

- "It's cute actually, you make this little sounds that... I don't know, they're cute" you smiled.

- "Shut up" you leaned down to kiss him, you pulled away but he pulled you back in. "No, no no" you stopped him but he kissed you again and you were having trouble stopping him now. "I know where this is going to end and I have to get to class". 
He chuckled, getting out of bed, covering his bottoms with the sheets, leaving his bared chest for you to see. You couldn't focus, to say the least. He open his arms as you smudge your head in his chest and it felt like the world was spinning around.

- "Date tonight?".

- "Definitely" you agreed, kissing him one last time and grabbing your stuff. "Just leave the key with the manager, don't worry about it" you said as you were leaving.