XV

You and Sam sat on the stairs waiting for Dean as Chuck and Lucifer talked for the first time in ages.

- "Are you okay?" he asked as he hold your hand and gave you a kiss.

- "I'll live. What about you?".

- "Just a bit worried about Dean... She gets to him, you know?".

- "Yeah, tell me about it" you chuckled.

- "Hey, what was all that she said about staying away from him? Who she was talking about?" Sam asked confused and to be honest, you were a bit taken away by his question but luckily, Donatello interrupted.

- "I just called a cab to get home". You two gave him a little hug and went outside with him to say goodbye.

- "Now, you've met God, Lucifer and the Darkness. You're gonna need a spa day" you joked.

- "I have to sort it all out to see what comes next. I don't feel much like returning to academia and... I sure as hell can't go back to being an atheist. Thank you... I guess. And, uh... if there is a tomorrow... Given your line of work, I'll probably see you again" he smiled as he got into the car.

- "Stay tuned, we may need you" Sam commented as he waved one last time.

- "I'm going to take a shower" you commented as you gave him a kiss on the cheek and Dean was just coming into the bunker.

The boys sat on the kitchen with beers in their hands, giving Chuck and Lucifer some space.

- "So, you want to tell me about it?" Dean looked at him confused "I mean Amara obviously figured out something was going on and... she didn't rip your head off" Sam let out a little laugh.

- "She wants me to be a part of her" he paused looking at his little brother. "Not metaphorically, I'm talking literally. Forever" Dean took a sip of his beer looking down. "I'm going to bed now" he patted Sam's shoulder as his little brother stayed there for a while, concerned about the oldest Winchester.

Dean knocked on your door and you were just sitting by the bed, brushing your hair.

- "Hey, good to see you in one piece" you joked as he opened his arms to hug you.

- "I could say the same to you" he chuckled. "Listen (Y/N), we need to talk".

You noticed the worried look on his face, a chill went through your spine. But then he smiled big. He even cracked a laugh.

- "What?" you asked smiling too. "What's going on?" you couldn't help smile too.

He took a deep breath and you noticed his eyes had started to well up. Happy tears.

- "Am I going to be an uncle? Is it true?" he asked astonished. 
You smiled looking down as tears had started to come to your face too. You nodded in agreement without saying anything else, you were way too emotional right now to even speak.
 He hugged you hard, pure happiness was leaking out of you.

- "Sorry I didn't tell you, I haven't told him either" you confessed as you dried the tears from your eyes.

- "Why haven't you?" he asked confused as he did the same as you.

- "Because I didn't know what you guys would think with the whole end-of-the-world thing".

- "Tell him. I know my brother, he'd love to hear it" he hugged you again and gave you a sweet kiss on your cheek. "Can't wait to meet you" he pointed out your belly making you crack a laugh.

As he was about to leave the room, Sam was entering and didn't understand a damn thing.

- "What's going on here?" he asked confused with a grin. Dean approached him and hugged him as hard as he could without saying anything which of course made things for Sam, ten times more confusing. Your boyfriend shared a look with you, not understanding a damn thing and you shrugged your shoulders. Dean patted his little brother's face, he felt so proud of him and walked away so you could talk to him.