Introduction

Danielle Monroe: first thought when she comes to mind is the quiet kid in class. Some even think "who?" But you'd never think her and the school player will fall in love.

Description: 17 years old. Straight Brown hair and Green eyes. Personality is tom boy and girly at times. 5'5 and typical quiet girl at the back of the classroom.

Junior Anderson: Arrogant schools player. First thought when he comes to mind is "hot" or "tumblr guy" but when Danielle think of him she thinks "man whore" or " ass whole."

Description: 17 years old. Brown hair into a quiff like style. Hazel eyes. Personality is cold hearted guy at school and a big heart when it comes to his little 3 year old sister. 6'0

Justin Ruiz: First thought when comes to mind is Junior's best friend. Personality? Chill and hot. Second hottest guy after Junior of course.

Description: 17 years old. Dark blonde hair always styled. Dark blue eyes but really stands out. Loves his family just like junior and isn't really a problem at school. He's nice and chill but still a player but still can be a good friend for advice.

A/N:

HEY GUYS!!! This is new story! please read the Intro or else you'd be lost. Anyways Read! vote! comment!