Chapter 9

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(Imagine LUKE BEING KID IN THE PICTURE)

(Danielle's POV)

"What are you doing here?" I yelled. It was the creepy girl from the park. I but the Dora baseball bat down, slowly. I must really look stupid.

"The door was open and you left this." She said dangling my necklace. I slowly stepped forward and snatched it.

What the heck? Honestly, I don't like the vibes she giving me. It's those creepy vibes.

"I'm not trying to be rude but can you please leave? I actually have homework and stuff." She nodded and walked out the house happily. Damn she's so creepy.

Moments later, Junior came down. "Who were you talking to? You sounded angry." "This girl, I think she goes to our school but I haven't seen her. She keeps asking questions when we were at the park earlier."

"That's not creepy what so ever." He sat next to my on the couch, wrapping his arm around me.

It felt weird to be around him. I hate the feeling when I feel my heart fasten and butterflies in the pit of my stomach but I like it. It's hard to explain, really.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked up at him. Umm what do I say? I was just thinking of you and how you make me feel, which I like and hate.
Make something up Danielle!

"Zayn Malik, he's the best looking guy I've ever seen, next to Liam,Niall,Louis, and Harry. Oh yeah, David Beckham, The Franco brothers, Channing Tatum, Justin Bieber." Why did I have to be so stupid? I litter ally gave out a list of every girls man crushes.

"Who else?" He's on to me! " Calum hood, Zach Abels. School through Twitter or Tumblr and you'll see." Did I literally just blurt that out?

"How about me?" He asked near my ear. Oh my lord, I need help.

"Your like a 8.5, not your best. You use to be a 9 at least. But Zayn Malik! He Broke my scale! He's the best you know?"

Just as those words left my mouth, he began leaving kisses on my collar bone.
"How about now?"

"Umm I- I got to uhh go to sleep." I said getting up. Did I stutter? Really Danielle?

Obviously he didn't let me go, but I tried. He pulled my closely and he bit his lip. I began blushing like crazy.

I need to stop! I need to think about a plan! Umm... I got one!

I looked up at him and he stopped kissing me but still held onto me.

I kissed him and we began to get heated up when he loosened his grip. My plan is going well.

I suddenly got out of his grip and ran upstairs. "STILL A 8.5!"

I walked into Junior's room and saw the guys.

"Hide me!" They looked scared at first and then began laughing when they hard junior yell "where are you Dani?"

I ran behind the guys and they acted like they haven't seen me, continuing playing GTA5.

"Have you guys seen my lovely girlfriend who I love so much?" The guys began laughing and I knew i was screwed.

He knows im here. I don't have many choices so I did what was first rational at the moment. I looked at him and saw he was looking in the bathroom so I ran towards the door but I heard Junior's footsteps. Damn it.

"Glad I found you babe." Shit. I ran and ran until I got behind the kitchens island.

Just when I thought I was safe, he came out of no where and threw me over his shoulder.