Chapter 4

(Junior POV)
I waited for her to say something back but she ran to the bathroom and minutes later I heard her sob. What did I say?

"Daddy. It's ok. She needs mommy time. She's sad. Let her calm down first. Ok? She loves you. She told me. Don't wowwy." He said and hugged me. I admire this kid. He knows how to treat women. He has good advice. I don't think he will be the only one learning something.

"Daddy. Go with mommy now. It's been too long." He said and walked behind me.

(Danielle's POV)

I sat in front of a mirror in the bathroom. Him? Why would he love me? I admit it. I do love him but he doesn't love me. He's just...lonely? I don't know right now but he doesn't love me. Right? Why would he like a ugly girl like me?

I sat here in place. Thinking of what my ex boyfriend said to me. What he said that caused me to be a outsider. Just like it was yesterday. Too much pain but I clearly remember..

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
We sat where we usually do during lunch. We waited for Kimberly, Darcy, Sky , Cameron, and Jose to come to our table but then he wouldn't even look at me. He seemed like he was embarrassed by me. Why would he be embarrassed? Is it how I look like? He also had a hickey. I sure as hell didn't give him one.

"Ruben? What's going on?" I asked. He ignored me until I touched his arm lightly. That's when everything went down hill. "don't touch me bitch!" He snapped and the other people near out table looked at us. I flicked them off and the immediately turned around.

"What? Why would you call me a bitch?" I asked quietly. "Because you are a stupid worthless whore. Don't touch me you bitch! And yeah I cheated on you! Haha you actually thought that I liked you? I was using you to get closer to Skylar. And yeah we did make out and a little more than that! Now get the fuck out my face you ugly FATASS whore!" He yelled so by now the whole was staring.

I looked at the boy who I thought once loved me. I looked at his face to say that he was joking but no sign. I got up but then someone pushed me to the ground. The whole cafeteria erupted but laughs and "losers!" And "loaner" and other things but it was too much too handle

I got up slowly and ran outside and drove home crying.

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~

I haven't noticed I was sobbing until I looked at the mirror. My body was shaking and my hair all over the place. My face is very pale compared to my normal tanned skin. My eyes look tired.

"Dani open the door." I heard Junior from the other side of the door. "No." I whimpered. Why do I have to be so weak? Why do I have to be partner up with him?

"Babe. Please open the door." He said. "Ok" I croaked. I tried to get up but ended up hitting my head against the cabinets under the sink. (A/N the sink isn't close to the door)

I let out a scream but it same out as a croak. "Dani?! What happen?" Junior sound panicked. "Help!" And then the door flew open. He looked at me and picked me bridal style upstairs.

He opened a door room which I assumed was his and he gently let me down. He tucked me into bed and sat next to me. I closed my eyes and then I barely heard him say "if only you knew how much I love you." And that's when I went into the dreamworld.

~~~~morning!~~~~~~~

(Danielle's POV)
I woke up with a pounding headache. How did I get in this bed? Whose bed am I in? What's going on? I looked up and saw pictures of Junior on the wall. Why does this room smell like a guy?! What happen to my rooms smell?! What happen to MY room?!

"MOM! IM SCARED!" I yelled. I became really scared due to the fact that I don't know what's going on. "Mom?!" I yelled a but louder. The last I remember was being in school and my teacher telling us about the baby project. But what am I doing here?!

I slowly got up and immediately almost fell. I regained my balance and tip toed to the door. I slowly opened it and popped head out. I saw no one. I walked down the stairs quietly and when I got downstairs I got frightened.

Why is there two kids? The little boy looks like me and the little girl like...Junior?? NO NO NO NO NO! I did not have kids with junior. There has to be an explanation right? someone tell me I'm right! Wait. who would? Im practically talking to myself. DANI SNAP OUT OF IT! now?

And why is Junior here?! He looked up and smiled. "What am-how am I here?! Why am I here?!" I said panicked. He frowned and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Don't you remember me? Chloe? Luke?" He asked. I stood there. Whose Chloe and Luke? "Sorry but who?" I said frowning.

"Shit. Uhhh I'll be right back." He said and disappeared somewhere upstairs. He came back downstairs with his phone and sounded busy. "Yeah Justin can you come and take care of Chloe and Luke. Danielle kind of forgot everything from the past two weeks." He said. He waited for the other person to finished talking before he did. "Thanks Justin! I owe you one. See you in 5." He said and hung up.

"What's going on?" I demanded. "You hit your head against the sink last night and you fell asleep. I guess you lost your memory from the last two weeks." He said. "So what did happen for the past two weeks?" I asked slowly. "Well I'll explain that later." He said and the door bell rang. "DADDY! THE DOOR!"yelled one of the little kids. DADDY?!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?

"Be right back." And he left. He came back with a guy from our school that I recognized. Justin I think was his name? Or Dustin? "Hey I'm Justin." He said as he extended his hand for a hand shake. YAY! I was close enough! I shook his hand. "I'm Danielle. Dani for short. " I said smiling a little bit.

I never really talked to Justin. To think about it I never talked to him since 7th grade in math. Were seniors so that's been a long time. He's one of the schools players but so is Junior. I heard Junior is more cold hearted than Justin. I also heard Justin's longest relationship is 8 months!
Hah! I bet Juniors longest if a week. Maybe less. Just than I felt a pang of jealousy. Why would I be JELOUS? Maybe it's just my girl hormones. Honestly I don't know what's going on.

"Well we should get going. Remember Chloe is allergic to carrots and she likes strawberries. Luke is allergic to strawberries and he likes anything really. I left money on the counter so order some food. Bye!" He said as he panicked around the house and grabbed my arm as we exited the house.

Lord help me. I'm sitting with the schools player and I suppose I lost my memory. What did I do to deserve this?!

~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT MY ACCOUNT! AND THEN I DIDNT SAY MY CHAPTER I DID BEFORE AND IT DELETED! Anyways thanks to those people who are reading!

READ! VOTE! COMMENT!

ByeXXX