Chapter 2

(Danielle's POV)

I stood there looking at Junior playing with the kids. They all were attacking him and he was pretending he was defeated but then he scooped up a little girl and she began to giggle and squeal.

I never knew her was good with children. I didn't notice I was smiling until now. Why would I smile? We're not friends. We're nothing but partners. Nothing more.

I looked around the room and saw a 3 year old sitting by her self. She had the same eyes as Juniors but she had my hair color. Is it weird that she looks like our daughter? The same exact eyes color as Junior.

I walked over to her and bent down. "Are you ok honey?" I asked. She didn't reply but she shook her head in a "no" way. "Why? We're here to adopt someone. Maybe you." I said and smiled.

That's when she told me something that broke my heart. "No one likes me" she said. "That's not true. I like you. Your so cute!" I said. She finally cracked and smiled. "There's that smile I was looking for." I said and grabbed a chair and sat next to her.

"So you like music? Reading? Dancing?" I asked her. Her eyes immediately lighten up. "I love Music!" She said. "Me too. Maybe we can make a band." I said and winked. "I know piano a little bit and the viola." She said.

That's when I was amazed. This 3 year old knows he to play piano and Viola? I knew I have to get her. But one person night be a little trouble. Junior of course but who knows.

"What's your name?" I asked her.
"Chloe" she said. "I'll call you Chlo for your nickname. Come on let's go with everyone else." I said and got up. She still sat there looking at me. I held out my hand and she got up and held onto my hand. I was practically bending over so I grabbed her and put her on my hip. She just smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

I walked over to Junior while he was talking to a little boy with my eyes and his hair color. Is it weird that we found kids that look like us. Exactly?

"Hey Junior. Found anyone you like? I found my girl." I said smiling. "Actually yeah. Ms.Taylor said we can adopt up to 2 kids which I guess we're going to do." He said grinning.

Then he turned to the 4 year old boy and said "do you want to be adopted today?" And then the little boys eyes lighten. "really?!" He asked really supposed. Junior nodded and then the little boy gave him a hug.

I think Junior got a little emotional and teared up a bit. I smiled and looked over at the little boy who was now staring at me. "Are you going to be my mom?" He asked. I couldn't help but to smile more. Mom.

"Yes. And this is going to be your little sister." I said. "What's your name?" He asked Chlo. "Chloe" she said quietly. "My names Luke." He said smiling. He's so cute! And he has dimples!

"What's you name?" He asked me. "Danielle. But you can call me Dani for short." He nodded and then I looked up at junior. "So let's go sign the papers and then their our kids." I said and he nodded.

"We'll be back. We have to sign papers then were going to come back and bring you home." I said smiling. I walked out the room with Junior following and found Ms.Taylor.

"Finished?" She asked. We both nodded and she took us to the front desk. "Hello. Please fill out these papers and then a couple more. Also there's a paper that makes it official so go a head. Also you two will be online for school." She said.

We filled the papers together and then we signed the official paper. I smiled to Junior and we walked over to the room with the lady and Ms. Taylor.

When we opened the door Chloe and Luke were sitting together at a table. I smiled and when they heard the door creak they looked up and smiled. "That's our mommy and daddy?" Asked Chloe. I smiled and nodded.

They ran up to us and gave us a hug. I looked at Junior and he held Luke so I held Chloe. "Ok guys. We will have to make housing arrangements and the kids always has to stay together no matter what. Let's get going." Said the lady.

~~~~~~~At Juniors house~~~~~

We decided to stay at his house for a month then my house and back and forward. I went home to get my clothes and when I got to Juniors house I knocked on the door but no one answered. After 5 minutes I decided on walking in.

"Junior?!" I yelled. "Upstairs!" He yelled back. I nodded to myself and then walked up the whole stairway and was lost. Then I saw the door open and saw Junior chasing Luke and Chloe around. They were giggling and squealing. I walked inside and smiled.

"Hi mama!" Yelled Luke. I smiled At him and sat down on a chair that was in front of his computer. His room room was actually clean. His room was huge and no clothes on the floor. His bed was on a low platform and a 50 inch TV on his wall. A bathroom connected to his room and a huge closet. His bed had blue covers and his window had a patio. The walls were a white like color and the part where the ceiling and the vertical wall met was a blue stipe that goes around the whole room.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked while Chloe and Luke were watching Tv. "Honestly I don't know. " said with a shrug. "Do you have siblings?" He asked. I nodded. "An older brother in college right now. How about you?" I asked. "A three year old sister but she's with my parents in Rome, Italy right now for 2 months." He said. I nodded.

"How's your family like?" He asked. He seemed somewhat nice for now. "Well I practically live by myself. They're always traveling for work and always miss my birthday and Christmas and Thanksgiving. They spoil me when I don't want any part of there money because I have a job which pays a good amount of money. My brother is in New York at college. It's his 3rd year and he needs 6 years so I don't see him anymore. How about you?" I asked.

"My parents are never home either. When they are we don't get along but I do love my little sister. I wish I could see her more but clearly my parents are always in Rome at there other house. I have no older brothers or sister but I have a friend who is like one. His name is Justin and he goes to our school. He probably will come over a lot." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked. "Umm... It's 10:25" he said. "Already? Kids! Bed time!!!" I said. "But mama!" Luke and Chloe said. "Ok then no breakfast tomorrow!" I said smiling. "Mommy!!! We have to sleep now!" Luke said. I heard Junior chuckle and Chloe looked confused.

"Mommy! I have no Pajamas!" She said. "Don't worry honey. I brought some when I was on my way here." I said and walked over to the bag and got out pink fluffy pants and a pajamas shirt for Chloe and the same for Luke but they were blue normal pajamas and a t- shirt for him.

"I need help mama!" They said at the same time. I nodded and went over to Chloe and dressed her. I did the same for Luke. "Ok! Mama will sleep outside and you two in the guest room." He said grinning. I glared at him and he put his hands in surrender. "Ok! Mama with Me and you two together." He said. I nodded but only because the kids were looking at us like we're crazy.

"Let's go! Chop chop!" I said following Junior to the guest room. When we got there it looked decent. Two beds and a 32 inch TV. The walls were light blue. "I want this one!" Chloe said. "But I wanted it!" Said Luke.
"DADDY!!!" They said. Junior looked like he was between a war. "Ok. Chloe you sleep there and Luke there or else no breakfast like your mom said!" He said.

"Mama!" They said. "Listen to your daddy!" I said. "Otay!"they said and went into bed. I turned on the night light and turned off the lights. "Call me if you need anything." I said and left with Junior.

"So how's this going to work?" I asked. "Well I have a king size bed so I think well just have to keep distance." He said and tok off his shirt and pants.

Those abs. A freaking 8 pack. Look away Danielle! Look away! But OMG look at them! So outlined! OMG I want to touch them! So tanned! Snap out of it! I can touch them!!! Look away! "Don't checking me out?" He smirked. "I wasn't...checking you out! I was looking at the mall behind you!" I said. "Yeah that's one sexy wall." He smiled. Those teeth. That smile!

"Hold up! I am not sleeping with you when you only have boxers! At least put some shorts on!" I said. "Ok!" He said and went into his closet and came out with basketball shorts.

" I'll change in the bathroom" I said while I got my black cotton short shorts and my oversized shirt. I took off my make up and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and I hopped into bed while Junior was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

The lights turned off and I felt Junior come into the bed. I tossed and turned until I finally got comfortably. I was facing Junior but it's the most comfortable I've been. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

(A/N)
HEY GUYS!!!! If your reading this then THANK YOU!!!! Still new at this so please don't criticize! Well that's all! READ! VOTE! COMMENT! THANKS!