Chapter 3

2 weeks later:

(Danielle's POV)
I woke up to a soft cry. Must be Chloe or Luke. I looked at the time. 9:07 am. I looked at Junior and I haven't noticed that my arms were around his neck and his arms around my waist with our legs together. I tried to get up but he tighten his grip. "Junior." I whispered into his ear? "What Babe." He said. "Let go. Chloe is crying" I said and he immediately let go.

I walked in and saw Chloe crying. I sat on the bed and she looked up. "Why are you crying Chlo?" I asked. "I had a dream about my other mommy. She got shot by daddy and daddy didn't mean to! HE DIDNT!" She said and cried more. Then Junior came and calmed Luke down. "Let's go to Daddy's room. " I said and grabbed her while she cried into my shoulder.

"I'll go call daddy and he and Luke will stay with you until I finish Breakfast. Is that ok?" I asked. She shook her head. " I want to help mommy. Please?" She asked. "Ok Chlo but let's get going." I said and gave her a piggy back ride to the kitchen.

"Sit here while I get the things out." I said while I sat her in the island. "JUNIOR!!! CAN I LOOK IN THE FRIDGE AND USE YOUR FOOD FOR BREAKFAST?!" i yelled. "GO AHEAD!"

I got the milk, eggs, and butter. I began to turn on the stove when Chlo asked for bacon and eggs. "Only for you baby girl." I said and took out the bacon and eggs.

After a minutes the stove was heated so I began to cut the bacon and then out it in a pan. I got the eggs and cracked them and out them in a separate pan. I put all the pancake things together and asked Chloe could she stir it. She happily said yes and stirred.

"DADDY!!! I'm helping mommy!" Said Chloe with pancake mix on her nose. "Good. Now go tell mommy that Justin is coming." He said in the living room. I heard Chloe footsteps and I saw his smiling. "Mommy! Justyn is coming!" She said. " ok Chlo now give me the pancake mix to make them and then go tell your daddy to keep the house clean when he comes over." I said.

After I finished cooking breakfast and eating I was putting all the dirty dishes in the dish washer and was about to clean them when Junior came in the kitchen. "Hey. Are you having a hard time?" He asked. I shook my head slightly when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it Junior!" I yelled as I ran out the kitchen to the door. I opened the door and there was Justin Ruiz. "Hey? Umm...who are you?" He asked. "Oh I'm Danielle. I go to school with you well I'm home schooled now." I said. "What does that have to do anything with Junior?"he asked raising his eyebrow. "Well we got paired up for- " I was cut off by Chloe and Luke.

"Mommy. Daddy said he's going to clean the dishes." Chloe said out of breath. "Whose that?!" Said Luke. "That's uh..your dads friend." I said. Justin looked at me with wide eyes. "You guys have kids?!" He asked really confused. "No! We were paired up for the baby project and we ended up with real kids for a so called challenge." I said. "Oh that makes so much sense." He said with a sigh of relief at the end.

"Well come in." I said and stopped aside while Luke and Chloe ran to the kitchen and all I heard was a clatter. "CHLOE! LUKE!!! WHAT HAPPEN!" I yelled. They came out with eggs and flour on their heads. "How did this happen?! You were in there for a second and this happen." I said. "Mommy I didn't mean too!!! Luke started it!!!" Chloe said with tears in her eyes. "NO! SHE'S LYING MOMMY!" He said with an attitude. "I don't care who did this! Your going to help me clean up and then were going to clean you up. Let's go!" I said with them groaning and walking into the kitchen.

After cleaning we walked upstairs and passes Junior and Justin on the way. They were watching a movie. So this is what I have to deal with now?!

After cleaning the Chloe and Luke I sent them straight to bed even though its just 8:30. I tucked them in and stayed in the room until they feel asleep.

I got up and turned off the lights. I gently closed the door and went down the stairs quietly to see if Justin was still here. I heard my name mentioned so of course I had to spy. I just have too.

"Hey about this Danielle girl. Are you trying to get laid? I mean she's living with you." Said Justin. "Haha I bet I can get laid by the end of the week. She so desperate." I heard Junior say.

I couldn't help but to say something. "You fucking asswhole!!! I AM NOT LIKE YOUR OTHER WHORE OF A GIRL FRIENDS. I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND NOR GIRLFRIEND. SO IM GOING TO TAKE LUKE AND CHLOE TO MY HOUSE!!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"DANIELLE!" Junior said. "I SAID ENOUGH!" I yelled with tears steaming down my face. I stormed into Juniors room and grabbed all my things. I packed everything and then went to the kids room.

"Mommy! Why are you yelling?" Asked Luke. "Baby. What do you want to stay with daddy or mommy?" I asked. "I don't want you to leave mommy! Your my mommy and please don't go." Luke said with tears in his eyes. Chloe was asleep so she's softly snoring.

"Baby. Your daddy and me are going to take a real from each other. I promise I'll be back. I don't if I'm going home or going somewhere else but I'll be back by the morning." I said. "Bye mommy!" He said hugging me. "Bye Lukey poo!" I said. "Mommy! I'm a big boy! Call me Lucas." He said grinning. "Ok LUCAS!" I said smiled. "I have to go bye Lucas!" I said and closed the door behind me.

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs and I saw Junior sitting there. "Danielle! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" Junior said when I was half way down the stairs. "

"Junior. Then why did you say it?! You know I'm NOT like ANY WHORE YOU SLEEP WITH! I AM NOT A GIRL WHO OPENS HER LEGS TO EVERYONE! I do not go to parties. I do not have friends. My family is always gone. GONE! CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND IM NOT LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL?!? YOU FUCKING ASSWHOLE THOUGHT I WAS FUCKING DESPERATE! YOU ARE A THOT! YOU ARE A DICK HEAD! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RESPECT FOR ANYONE! ANYONE!" I said and with tears pouring out my eyes.

"Danielle!!! I DIDNT MEAN IT! IM JUST SO FUCKING USE TO SLEEPING WITH EVERY GIRL THAT WHEN I SAW YOU I KNEW YOU WERE DIFFERENT! YOU THINK I LIKE SLEEPING WITH THESE WHORES?!? NO! I don't!" He yelled back. He seemed so scary.

"...then why?...why do you Junior?" I asked in a hushed tone. "Because..." He said looking down. "BECAUSE WHAT JUNIOR?!" I yelled back. "BECAUSE IM FUCKING LONELY! MY LIFE IS FUCKED UP! MY MOM DIED! SHE DIED! AND MY DAD AND LITTLE SISTER?!? IN FUCKING AUSTRALIA!! ...I -I don't know w-what to do." He said crying.

I sighed and walked over to him. "Junior. Your not lonely. You have your best friend aka Justin and you have Chloe and Luke. Even me. So please. Just stop. Stop all this bad boy attitude and just be your self..." I said and looked up at him. "I...can't." He said quietly. "Junior. Look at me." I said. He looked at me and I never felt so bad. "I'm not going no where." I said and hugged him.

He began to cry into my shoulder. We stood there for 5 minutes and then I began to rub his neck. "Junior?" I asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "Do you think It's going to be hard to give back Chloe and Luke?" I asked quietly. "Yes. Of course. Even though its been a couple of days I feel in love with them." He said. "Same here. And with you." I mumbled the last part.

"What Babe?" He asked. I shook my head. "Its nothing. Hungry? It's only 8:45" I said. "Yep. Let's go cook!" He said and dragged me to the Kitchen. "So what to make?" He said to himself. "Pizza?" He asked. "You know how to cook?!" I asked with my eyes widen. "Of course!" He said. "I love you!" I said and attacked him with a hug. "I know you do!" He teased. "Ok! You make the food by your self!" I said and he pouted. "Please Baby Dani?!" He asked grabbing my arm and swinging it. I nodded and he took out all the ingredients.

After all the cooking and eating I was cleaning the dishes when arms snaked around my waist. "Yes?" I asked. I turned around and we were centimeters away. Maybe millimeters. We slowly leaned in when our lips brushed against each other.

"Dani?"he asked. Our lips still brushing against each other. "Mm?" He just stared at me and crashed his lips against mine. I felt sparks! bombs! Atomic bombs even. "Mommy!!! DADDY!!!" Said Luke from behind. "Are you married yet?" He asked.

We looked at each other and both blushing. "Umm...no." I said slowly. "But do you love him."he asked. "I don't know yet. Have to figure it out right?" I winked at Junior. He just and said two words. "I do."

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~

HEY! IT'S 11:15!!! AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! Well those who ARE reading thanks!
READ! VOTE!! COMMENT!!!