Chapter 10

(Dani's POV)

It's been a week since that awkward situation and I am glad it was over becasue for 3 days straight the guys teased me.

"Babe wake up! You're going to make us late." Junior yelled at me from downstairs. "I'm up!" I yelled back and I rolled over and sat up.

What day is it? Wednesday?Whatever, it's not important. Just get up!

I got up and went straight to my phone and put it to charge. 82%

I walked into my closet and was still deciding what to wear. Should I wear jeans? I'd rather not. How about leggings? Maybe but with what shirt? Never mind. A dress? Why not?

I ended up choosing a white, simple dress what went mid thigh. I chose a black cardigan and Sperrys along with the dress. Damn it! My hair! I walked into the bathroom and went straight to the mirror.

I took it out of it's braid and moved my hair around. thank the lord it was wavy because I don't want to do anything with it. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and little bit of blush because my skin is always pale. Well sort of.

I took my bag out of my out of my closet and jogged out my room into the kids room. Chloe and Luke were dressed and watching tv, half asleep. I swear this is unhealthy for the kids.

" kids lets go eat breakfast!" They got up and dragged their little bodies to the kitchen. I walked after I turned off the tv. I knocked on the bathroom.

"Junior lets go! It's 6:45!" I heard a loud thump and a groan. "Fuck!" "Hey don't say that shit! There's kids in this house." I then realized he was laughing at me because I just cursed.

I jogged down the stairs to see Justin and Mike eating pancakes and bacon. Where did they get the food? Wait how did they get into the house?

"Oh hey Dani! Want some? We got a lot of food" I nodded slowly unsure from where. "Where'd you get the food?" They looked up with food stuffed in their mouths.

"Um this random lady gave it to us on the side of the street." They shrugged and continued eating.

"Are you crazy? You don't know what she put in the food and wha-" They began laughing. What's so funny about possibly dying? Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating.

"Chill out! We got it from a diner downtown." Dickheads. "Hey! We heard that!" I nodded and got a biscuit and put jam on it. I then went into the kitchen and made tea for myself.

I ate my breakfast in peace while the others were eating pancakes. "30 minutes till the bell rings. We have to leave in 20 minutes." I nodded and grabbed some bacon off the plate in the center of the table.

"This is so good!" I moaned as I took another bite. "Babe..." I heard Junior. "What?" He shook his head and finished his pancake.

"Let's go!" I said as I walked up to my room and got my bag. I took my phone and earphones and shoved them into my pocket.

I heard the Range Rover horn as I was jogging down the stairs and out the door after locking it. I sat in the front while the kids were in the back. Justin rode with Mike to school.

When we got there, students were outside talking to each other and going inside. I got the kids out and walked to class with them after going to my locker to leave my stuff that isn't necessary.

"Class take a seat!" He yelled at the people who were writing on his whiteboard. They all groaned and lazily walked to a open seat.

"Today we'll be talking about a new project. This project will be based on your weakness and what is a powerful thing that can change your life." I heard someone yell drugs in the back. Dumb ass.
"This is going to be involved in a project we'll be doing. Individual project." Everyone began to complain but the Mr.Leon cut them off.