Chapter 12

(Daniells POV)

"What are you doing here for crying out loud?" I said with venom clearly in my voice.

"I came to say sorry, I should have never kicked you out." Is he serious? He thinks that's the only reason I'm mad at him?

First he accuses me of cheating with his best friend and then he gets mad at me for having fun? I know I should've never said what I said but for crying out loud I just can't take all the blame here! He kicked me out for her! I have no right to say she's a bitch and I hate her because I can't. I don't.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock." I said in a dull tone. I just can't deal with this anymore.

"Please I can explain why I said what I said." I shook my head and just sighed. "Junior please just leave. Another time. After being a whore you would think I'm tired." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry..." He said running a hand through his messy styles hair for the day. "Yeah just please, can I just get some space." He nodded and left without another word.

Why can't things be less complicated? I felt tears rush down my face but I quickly wiped them off and went to my room and fell asleep.

•••••morning••••

I woke up to my alarm I had for running. I got up and changed and headed to the same place I did yesterday. Same routine.

I got home but I didn't feel any better than I did this morning. I called Brandon because he was the only person I could take to right now.

"Hey Dani what's up?" I sighed heavily and told him everything from where I left off. "I don't know why I feel so betrayed. We're not even serious! And the girl doesn't even seem like a bad person!"

"It's called being jealous, it happens. But I can't say anything about him kicking you out, that seemed a big unreasonable. He should've at least came up with some sort of conclusion." I knew he was having trouble saying negative things about his best friend.

"Yeah I mean  I don't know what to do. I can't just be like "hey thanks for calling me a whore and kicking me out but yeah  I forgive you, no worries."  I have to gradually do it." I know some part of me knew it was going to be easier said than done.

"Yeah you're right, I have to go Danielle, sorry" "No it's fine, talk to you later." With that I hung up and decided to take a shower and put on leggings, an over sized forest green knit sweater, and brown boots that went inches below my knees. I threw on a scarf put on my emerald ring.

Here goes nothing.  I grabbed my keys and wallet and called Mike. "Hey Mike! Can I ask you a favor?" "Yeah sure, what's up Dani?" Well someones having a good morning? "Can you help me more my things from Juniors house to my home?" "Sure thing, meet you there?"

I nodded and I forgot he couldn't see me. "Thanks Mikey!  I have to go, I'm about to drive!" "Okay bye!" I hung up and left the house after I locked it and got into my car.

Is this really s great idea?  Too late now...

I drove all the way and saw Mike with his black Suburban outside. He was talking to Junior who seemed a bit upset with the girl by his side.

I parked and got out as they kept looking. "Hey Junior, I came for the rest of my belongings. Don't worry, I won't take long." I walked past him and saw Luke and Chloe playing with Justin.

"Hey guys! What're you guys playing?"
They looked up and smiles, Luke being the happiest. "HI mommy! Uncle Justin is playing castle with me and Chloe. " I smiled at him and scooped him up and kissed his cheek and put him down. "Have fun!" I said and walked up the stairs.