chapter 6

A/N HEY EVERYONE! I AM STILL DECIDING WHO IS DANIELLE (celebrity) AS WELL AS FOR JUNIOR! I also want to know who you imagine Justin, Luke, and Chloe! Also there's  two new characters so after this please comment saying who you imagine the new characters as! Thank you! Hope you like this Chapter!
----------------------------------------

(Danielle's POV)

I stood there starring at everyone. I didn't know who one of the guys were. We just stood there in silence until Junior spoke up. "hey uh this is Brandon. Brandon,this is Danielle." I looked at him and offered a smile.

"MOMMY!!!!! MOMMYYYY!!!" Yelled Luke. "Uh... Yes?" I asked. "Do you still love daddy?" Luke asked. That struck me as a surprise. "I'm sorry but I don't remember anything in the past 2 weeks." I said frowning. "Mommy. Why don't you remember?" He asked. "I don't know ok?" I said. "But why? What happen?" He asked. "I told you I don't know what happen." I said loosing my patient. "But why? Why dont you remeber?" He asked. I don't know why but I got furious. Mostly because I didn't even remember what is going on.

"I DONT KNOW WHY? OK? I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN! I DONT REMEMBER LOVING JUNIOR OR BEING FRIENDS WITH JUSTIN! I DONT EVEN REMEMBER YOU OR CHLOE!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. I was panting and I felt like I needed to get rid of all this anger. "I... Just don't." I whispered. I looked at everyone and Luke and Chloe were crying. Junior was looking at me with anger. "LEAVE! NEVER COME BACK YOU FUCKING BITCH! NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING TO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN! I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU! " He yelled at me and he never seemed so mad. I didn't even dare to look at everyone's reactions.

I did what first came to mind. I ran. I ran out the front door and fast the play ground and past my school. And past the doctors to my house. I took out my keys and ran into my room after I turned on the lights. I ran to the bathroom to find my razor. I couldn't fin it so I looked for a pencil sharpener. I broke it and was shaking.

I looked at the razor and then my arm. I saw the scars I had before. The scars I had because of school. Because all the school sluts bullying me emotionally and physically. I finally got the razor and slide it against my skin. I began to bleed. I slide it against my skin several more times before I stopped. I got a rag and put pressure on it to make it stop. When it finally did I put bandages and looked in the mirror.

My eyes are so dull and ugly. My body was hideous I flinched at what I saw. Who am I? What am I? What am I doing? Anger and confusion built in me and I ran into the room. I cried and cried. I looked at the full length mirror and did the unexpected. I punched it. My fingers were bloody and I had glass in my knuckles. I felt nothing but numb. I didn't feel anything. My knees buckled underneath me and I laid there.

(Brandon's POV)
Luke and Chloe were upstairs sleeping and Junior, Justin and me and were in the living room with the TV but I paid no attention to it. After a moment I couldn't be quiet no longer.

"what is your fucking problem?" I said to Junior. "What's my problem? She was the one who said all the shit." He said. "Yeah but she's fucking confused. She lost all her memory from the past two weeks and I would be pretty fucking confused if I woke up in a strangers bed and found two kids calling themselves my kids." I snapped at him. "Dude. Just leave me alone you prick." He said. "Call me whatever. I don't care. I'm going to her house to check up on her. Not like you fucking care." I said and got up.

I looked back at him and he just seemed furious. I slammed the door and walked over to my car. I drove fast to Danielle's house and ran out the car after I turned it off. I ran into the house and upstairs when I saw Danielle on the floor with blood around her. "DANIELLE!" I yelled and ran over to her and picked her up. I walked over to her bed sat her down. She was awake and she just starred at me.