Chapter 14

Jack's POV

Mark and I have rested and now we're heading out again, "Don't forget to try and call her every few minutes, remember last time we stopped, her phone was turned off and I was panicking" I say to mark as he closes the door, "yes, yes, I know" He replies, "which way?" Mark asks me, turning his back to the door, "left, towards the corner shop" I say, walking out onto the pathway.

*Small time skip*

As we pass the corner shop, I spot the sun just peaking over the horizon of the ocean, "Do you think she could be on the beach?" Mark asks, as soon as he says this, I seem to have a flash back to the night before Y/N disappeared.

"I just want you to know"
"what?"
"my favourite spot around here is the beach"

Then I remember the last text she sent me,

If you remember last night I said something important, think of the conversation and that's where you'll find me!

At this point I realise exactly how important that chat was, "To the beach!" I yell, some of the dogs around the area start barking, "whoops" I say shrugging.

Your POV

You wake up to voices, "Do you think it's a homeless person?" A mans voice asks, "I think so, wanna spray paint it?" another voice asks, you quickly get up and unzip the swag, "go away, you morons!" you yell to them, waving your hands in the air. They jump back a little, "oh, look, A small little homeless girl" they both start to laugh, it's true you're smaller than them, but you are definitely not homeless, "Don't. Call. Me. Small!" you say through gritted teeth, "and i'm NOT homeless, I'm just camping out!" you say as you start to grab your stuff, "oh, what are you gonna do about it, Tinkerbell?" (Tinkerbell is small, that's all i could think of) He asks, stepping closer, as soon as that man stepped forward, you quickly pack everything up, "where are you going, Tinkerbell?" the men teased, "away from you" you say, putting the swag in it's bag.

You look around for anyone to help, but no one is around, that you can see anyway, "stay away from her!" a voice yells, "and who are you?" both men ask, "name's David, nice to meet you" He says running over with his hand out, one of the men goes to shake it, he grabs it, "sike!" David yells and flips the man over his back, the other man steps back from them too, then he starts to run, they both start to run.

You look up at David, "thank you" you say, "Sean has been looking all over for you!" David says, his breathing is heavy, "I know, Brian told me" You say, he looks confused, "Brian was supposed to call Sean if he found you" David says in his deep voice.

You explain what you told Brian as you walk to a different part of the beach, "so, you want Sean to find you?" David asks, "yes, and only him" you say as you bring your phone up to see who was calling, "Sean is still trying to call me" You say as you sit down on the sand, you look at the sun that is halfway up already, "he cares about you, a lot, Y/N" David says, at this, Your phone stops ringing and David's starts to ring, "who is it?" you ask, "it's Sean" he says, "stay quiet" he instructs you, you obey and sit quietly.

"hello, Sean, have you found her yet?" David asks, putting the phone on speaker so you can hear, "no, but i think i know where she is" Sean says on the other side, "where abouts?" David asks, "on the beach, Mark and I found tent-like marks in the sand, do you think it could have been her?" He asks. You look at David with a smile, "yes, it could have been, keep looking" David says, "I gotta go, my phone's flat but keep looking, Sean, I think you're close!" David says ending the call.

You get up, pick up the swag and continue to walk down the beach, "where are you going?" David asks, "I don't want him to find me so fast, I've still gotta fix things with my mum and dad yet" You say and run towards the other end of the beach, "right, the people who started all this" David replies, rolling his eyes.

Authors Note

It was only to this point that I realised I've made a huge mistake, I said that Mark told Sean about the parents marrying you off but then in another chapter I said he didn't know, I've got a cover up for this, I'll try and get it into the next chapter! And dudes, 1k reads! awesome! thanks so much!

Thanks for reading!!

!¡Amber¡!