Chapter 21

You get home but you can't stop thinking of what had happened at the police station and the photo, "sit and I'll explain what had happened at the station" Sean says, pushing Mark onto the lounge, who had now stopped struggling against Sean, Sean did have a hand on him just in case he decided to randomly sprint the other way. You sit on the lounge next to Mark, "the man at the desk took a look at the piece of paper, (It's hand written just to clarify) he took one look at it and said 'Sorry, we can't help you'" Sean explains, "but they're supposed to!" Mark growls.

You stand up and start to pace the room, "what are we supposed to do now?" you ask, turning to him with tears in your eyes, "I have an idea, I don't think we will have much luck but it could work" Mark says standing up and grabbing his phone out of his pocket, "fire away" Sean says, "we need to figure out something if the police will not help" You finish of Sean's sentence.

"okay, we all contact everyone we know, ask them if they can travel here, if they can we can all search for clues on what had happened and where this 'Lindell' chick has taken your parents" Mark explains, you look at Sean for his opinion, "I say we do it" Sean says, getting his phone out, "I don't know many people these days, but you guys can contact some people" you say.

As Mark and Sean contact all their friends, you had cooked some food to munch on, as it's just past 12:00, "okay, we have contacted the YouTube community to come help, most of them said yes, since they don't want to let a fan down" Sean says, winking at you, "great, I've made some food if you guys are hungry" You say pushing the platter towards him, "thank you, Y/N" Sean says, giving you a peck on the cheek, you blush.

Eventually Mark had come into the kitchen, you all sit at the dining table, This may be a good time to bring up the award You think to yourself, "hey, guys, I was looking at the photos of the award winners for this year, I noticed a particular one" You say, putting everything out of your hands onto the table, "go on..." Mark and Sean say at the same time, "One of the photo's was of a girl named Lindell, she was winner of the 'Best Police Cadet' award, she did look rather young, maybe later teens, maybe in her twenties" You explain, both boys eyes widen, "maybe that's why they didn't want anything to do with this case, they're in on it!" Mark says, "I very much hope not!" Sean says, "what does she look like?" Sean asks, turning from Mark to you.

Explaining what the photo had shown, there was a knock at the door, "Do not answer it" Mark says, looking right at you, "I will" Mark says, getting up to walk to the door, "why?" You ask, "It could be anyone at the moment, and I can fight off people" He says, walking through the arch. You hear the door squeak open, but you can't hear any voices, You listen for about five minutes for anything, nothing until your hear the squeak of the door closing again.

Being as cautious as you are, you get up and walk to the knife holder, "Okay, It was nothing harmful, It was just the posty handing a package in" Mark says, walking in with a huge package, "I wonder what it could be, I haven't ordered anything in a while" You say, walking back over to the table.

A/N

Guys, tell me if you want more writing for the chapters, I feel like they're a little too short, but it's up to you guys, okay? If you guys want them to be longer then i'll try and make them longer, they may get a little longer for what's going to happen soon, though.

!¡Amber¡!